Circa Survive Board
smurf

Xbox 360 VS. Wii VS. PS3

Xbox 360 VS. Wii VS. PS3  

71 members have voted

1. 1. xbox vs. wii vs. PS3 which one is better?

• Nintendo Wii
    • Xbox 360
    • Playstation 3

Which one do you think is better?

I'm looking to buy one of them soon and just wanted to see some peoples reviews on them.

i know a dude that owns all 3 and i asked him this very question... he said xbox360... so thats what i voted since i own none... far of being a nerd prevails once again

:highfive:-->

QUOTE(B @ Oct 25 2007, 11:18 AM) 84842[/snapback]
And the best online service of the three.

agreed. and sorry if some of my friends are dicks on there brian..some of them only want certain people on there.

:highfive:--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(B @ Oct 25 2007, 11:18 AM) 84842[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->And the best online service of the three.

agreed. and sorry if some of my friends are dicks on there brian..some of them only want certain people on there.

They didn't really give me a hard time. It's all good.

It depends what you're going to be doing,

barely playing but when you do it's with others or entertaining younger kids, the Wii, it comes with sports and truly, thats the only game you need.

360 is excellent if you like playing games all day and like playing online and bla bla bla, Halo 3 is excellent, 360 is for people who ACTUALLY play games.

PS3 is for people who want an elegant looking entertainment system with the option for some limited but excellent gaming.

I voted PS3, but I rarely play videogames.

Get a SNES

PS3 Is for me. The X360 has Halo and Gears which were the only two I was interested in and Halo was average. Call of Duty 4 will blow away Halo. 360 is fun but it's not for me and I got bored of my Wii within a week. I still play my PS3 and I use it for blu-rays on 1080P.

Personal Computer. I don't plan on buying any of these platforms, and as it stands I play my SNES and NES(emulators and authentic) way more then my xbox or PS2.

There is sadly almost no such thing as an original or entertaining video game anymore, I can't stand any new games. Bioshock was cool.....thats about it for the past 5 years. Other then that you have the same damn RTS's, Same shit shooters, very similar(mostly bad) MMOG's and zillions of action 3d view clones.

Yes, yes it is. Its much much better.

I changed my mind - I think I may end up buying my boy and me a Wii. No price gouging, new concepts, the general theme appeals to me.

My PC has the online gaming and graphical performance (and then some) of a ps3 or 360.....but a Wii is a bit different in the interface and content. Its tiny, its cheap, its fun so I'm a fan.

PS3 Is for me. The X360 has Halo and Gears which were the only two I was interested in and Halo was average. Call of Duty 4 will blow away Halo. 360 is fun but it's not for me and I got bored of my Wii within a week. I still play my PS3 and I use it for blu-rays on 1080P.

FINALY!

i tough i was the only one that said C.O.D 4 WILL blow away halo!!!

HALO IS A PIECE OF SHIT!

yes i said it!

o btw 360 is one of the best systems for me, even tho i own a wii

ps3 is a piece of shit too!

playing an FPS on a counsel is just fucking irritating, give me a mouse and keyboard not a shitty controller.

I still chose the 360 though for the better variety of games, I would have chosen the wii because of its innovative functionality but eh whatever, I dont own any counsels anyways so it doesnt really matter to me.

"screw xbox, i play old school nintendo. I must be emo"

haha, i remember that song

but ill admit the new xbox 360 looks sweet

but if i bought one i'd probly get the Wii just cause the novelty of it