Circa Survive Board
smurf

Xbox 360 VS. Wii VS. PS3

Xbox 360 VS. Wii VS. PS3  

71 members have voted

1. 1. xbox vs. wii vs. PS3 which one is better?

• Nintendo Wii
    • Xbox 360
    • Playstation 3

i think the ps3 is definitely the best system that has a long future ahead of itself. Hardware wise it really outmatches the other two. But the ps3 lacks in ways that make the other systems better. And i think that mainly has to do with the cost of the system and where developers of ps3 games put their focus on. It tends to be graphics for the most part imo and it should be put more in gameplay. But obviously that shit takes a lot of time and money to focus on both. Not everyone can make the next metal gear solid 4. But because the ps3 is so expensive i think becomes the reason why more people flock toward the X Box 360. They both have similar games so i think you'll find more competitive players who just want to play a game go to the 360 rather than the ps3 because not everyone needs an enhanced gaming experience. And because more people have a 360, friends of those people will want a 360 too even if they can afford a ps3. That usually seems to be the scenario i've seen around my town. The wii i think has some of the most fun games when they are original nintendo titles. I feel like Nintendo really tries to focus on the gameplay of their games which makes the system so much more fun, but it seriously lacks in online multiplayer which is a big problem in my eyes. But then again Nintendo tries to cater to family fun games so there you have it.

i think the ps3 is definitely the best system that has a long future ahead of itself. Hardware wise it really outmatches the other two. But the ps3 lacks in ways that make the other systems better. And i think that mainly has to do with the cost of the system and where developers of ps3 games put their focus on. It tends to be graphics for the most part imo and it should be put more in gameplay. But obviously that shit takes a lot of time and money to focus on both. Not everyone can make the next metal gear solid 4. But because the ps3 is so expensive i think becomes the reason why more people flock toward the X Box 360. They both have similar games so i think you'll find more competitive players who just want to play a game go to the 360 rather than the ps3 because not everyone needs an enhanced gaming experience. And because more people have a 360, friends of those people will want a 360 too even if they can afford a ps3. That usually seems to be the scenario i've seen around my town. The wii i think has some of the most fun games when they are original nintendo titles. I feel like Nintendo really tries to focus on the gameplay of their games which makes the system so much more fun, but it seriously lacks in online multiplayer which is a big problem in my eyes. But then again Nintendo tries to cater to family fun games so there you have it.

this

i personally prefer the 360 though. PS3 specification wise is definitely better, but i really prefer the game choice on the 360