Circa Survive Board
Sign in to follow this  
mocha

Anthony Acoustic @ The Crazy Donkey 12-29

where all you from in LI? im in Nassau county in Carle Place- small ass town in between mineola and westbury.

Ohhh, you're near guitarcenter :] . Im south of you, in Wantagh.

holy fuck i literally like 2 mins away, you the Mcdonalds right there and the bridge ?

holy fuck i literally like 2 mins away, you the Mcdonalds right there and the bridge ?

yes, haha. nassau representtt

if your going under the bridge from GC make the first left, that my block, jamaica blvd. but im all the way down there haha, thats crazy

if your going under the bridge from GC make the first left, that my block, jamaica blvd. but im all the way down there haha, thats crazy

I live near Hollywood Video dude !!! you know. TOO BAD ITS CLOSING DOWN! :lol:((((

516 representing

the only thing good about farmingdale is the crazy donkey. this town is full of fucking assholesssss. and the school district is fucking ridiculously pathetic.

yeah farmingdale kinda sucks no offence.

cant wait for this show!

none taken. i hate this town. then again, you said you were from massapequa right? thats like two seconds away from me. and they suck too. bethpage sucks. amityville is shitty. this entire area is pretty fucking gay.

none taken. i hate this town. then again, you said you were from massapequa right? thats like two seconds away from me. and they suck too. bethpage sucks. amityville is shitty. this entire area is pretty fucking gay.

lmao my soccer team got into a fight with famingdale b.c our younger team who was playing next game was talking shit to them. and one of the kids ran off the field and tryed to beat one of them up. and he ended up gettin laid out, we also had a fight with plainedge Ant ha, and yeah bethpage is puss, my dad works in bethpage

lmao my soccer team got into a fight with famingdale b.c our younger team who was playing next game was talking shit to them. and one of the kids ran off the field and tryed to beat one of them up. and he ended up gettin laid out, we also had a fight with plainedge Ant ha, and yeah bethpage is puss, my dad works in bethpage

bethpage is too small. i could see farmingdale being involved in fights. they all think theyre better than everyone. the whole famingdale vs. massapeuqa thing is made into this huge ordeal. its just stupid. thats why i hate this town.

i think i might be making it to this one. not sure whether i wanna be here or jersey though. decisions decisions