Circa Survive Board
Sign in to follow this  
mocha

Anthony Acoustic @ The Crazy Donkey 12-29

i think i might be making it to this one. not sure whether i wanna be here or jersey though. decisions decisions

ELLLYYY come here man do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

dude if i go and stand behind you and don't recognize you like what happened at irving when they played with CIWWAF i'll slap myself

my plans have changed, i'll be able to come up to ny a day early which means i can go to this show. need some help with directions tho.

where in NY are you gonna me and whats your mode of transportation?

coming from brooklyn and public transportation

well take the babylon line from the Jamaica train station to either massapequa or amityville and then take a taxi from there to the adress. dont know how much it would be though

loL@ everyone saying farmingdale sucks. I mean, it does, but it does have the only main venue on LI at the moment. And hell, there are way more long island kids on here than I thought. I feel giddy. :]

farmingdale really started to suck after they go rid of the downtown. that was some bullllllshit

indeed.

RIP downtown

i feel so ashamed, I never even went to the Dowtown when it was up. Ritual was pretty awesome though, atleast when it wasnt TEENDANCENITE

i really hope this show doesnt sell out anytime soon.

even though i probably wont end up getting tickets.

im going anyway to meet him after, its insanely easy to meet people at the donkey.

nah but I'm def going. Mike Vazquez aka the guy who filmed the ritual show is filming this one. I'll def be meeting Ant and hopefully chill.

its really not hard to meet people at the donkey, they all go out the same door and shit. i met justin & cove from saosin last time i was there, and everyone from every other band came out. but i was freezing so i left. it was pretty cool though. i cant wait for this show.