Circa Survive Board
durrtyent

Anthony Green's Tattoos

I'm a huge fan of everything Circa and Anthony Green, I'm new to the board but I have an important (In my opinion) question. It's for an art assignment. I'm trying to do a life sketch of AG off of this picture. Now my question is, what is the small tattoo on his right wrist shown in this picture? Does anyone have a picture of it? Much appreciated!

tumblr_l1lvhidgPd1qzdux8o1_500.jpg

not sure what it is. reminds me of trumpet fingerings.

this is the best i could find so far. ill keep looking around here and there.[/size]

All I remember is he got it with a bunch of friends at warped tour, I don't think there was any specific meaning.

ag08.jpg

not sure what it is. reminds me of trumpet fingerings.

this is the best i could find so far. ill keep looking around here and there.

Maybe there is something significant with the three circles, the middle circle doesn't look round though, more like a cloud texture around it...

Three circles are used in tons of symbols across the world to represent past, present, and future. Not sure if thats what hes going for, but that symbology is very prevalent.

That may be why his present circle is different than the other two (just speculating). The three circles can be found in lots of symbols and seals though, some of which are super old.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.