Circa Survive Board
September

Esao Andrews - Prints/Album Art/Tour Posters

i don't have money for "real" art either, so here's a fun thing i did to turn a pile of liner notes into wall art =)

6suqjwo.jpg

if you don't have the income for these prints, maybe you'll wanna try this.

Thatttttts nice.

I have the On Letting Go print my girlfriend gave me it as an early Christmas gift. It looks amazing and I'm really happy because I went to buy one and they were sold out. Now I just need a frame.

Edit: I would really like circa to sign it but I don't think carrying that around is a great idea. I am going to see Anthony on the 30th at the First Unitarian (sp?) I'm debating bringing it because it would really special if I could at least get him to sign it.

http://www.esao.net/

Esao made 6 new prints, one of which is relevant to Circa Survive.

"Monsoon" was used as the cover art for the vinyl release of "Juturna"

Unfortunately, for those of you who wanted it and didnt buy it

and fortunately for Esao, the prints for "Monsoon" sold out in one day.

I'm sure many of people from this board contributed to it selling out so quickly.

monsoonprint.jpg

"Monsoon"

Paper size 12"x 14"

Image size 10.5" x 12.5"

Debossed and Signed Edition of 60

$85.00 - SOLD OUT

I really like the "permanent voyage" and "separate lives" prints available right now as well, just beautiful and thought provoking work.

Hi everyone,

If anyone purchased the "Letting go" limited edition print from Esao Andrews, would you be willing to sell it? I was unable to afford it when it went on sale several months ago. But I got my tax refund and am willing to offer $200 for it. As long as you have not stuck thumb tacks or tape on it (i.e. it's in mint condition). If you framed it, then I can only offer $175 because chances are it may have been unprofessionally framed (and therefore damaged).

I can throw in a couple of Circa Survive t-shirts. Remember the pre-order special? They had the $6 white shirts and $6 black shirts? I can throw in 1 of each (new, unworn). Size large. That's in addition to the $200 I'm offering.

Let me know please.

send a private message or email me directly:

welcometothevirtualmachine

at

yahoo.com

Ahh, well that explains it. Thanks September (so helpful, first splitting the new AltPress acoustic stuff, now this?)! Hopefully he can sort everything out soon and get some prints up :)

crap! I have the first print (had it framed and it looks amazing) and this one would be awesome to compliment it!

esao, make more!

crap! I have the first print (had it framed and it looks amazing) and this one would be awesome to compliment it!

esao, make more!

HELP ME GUYS!!!!

I would gladly pay big money to anyone who could help me putting my hands on these Esao Andrews prints, especially the first On Letting Go print. I'm sure everyone who has it probably love it a lot and will want to keep it, but it never hurts to try.I grabbed the Other Half earlier this week and I feel the urge to complete the set. I'm hook on this guy's work big time!!!Sooo talented... let me know if you think you could help.. much appreciated.

the shops back now :rotfl: