Circa Survive Board
September

Esao Andrews - Prints/Album Art/Tour Posters

shitttt dude

I was looking at this thread while listening to in fear and faith and as soon as I scrolled the the picture of "falling" anthony sang "falling in front of me"

trippy as fuck!

anyway, thats sweet. wish I had known about this when he was selling

hey i got an email back from esao today :( yay! anyways i emailed a couple weeks ago regarding new prints and he said that there will be new prints up soon!!! i responded with interest in pre-sale / pre-ordering.

check his article out in Hi-Fructose volume 8 i think it is... beautiful pictures and the article talked about him painting more since he's been off the scene for some time now... i'm excited! anyone interested in getting a group going regarding esao and/or similar art i'd be down. :)

anyone interested in getting a group going regarding esao and/or similar art i'd be down. :)
make a esao thread if need be.

Esao eBay listings:

Other Half Of Letting Go = $149.99

Monsoon = $179.99

definitely too pricey, but he probably won't make any more of these particular prints.

NEW PRINTS ON THURSDAY!!!
th_spriteprintthumb.jpgth_sunprintthumb.jpgth_guadianaprintthumb.jpgth_30printthumb.jpg

"Sprites Revenge", "Untitled (Girl in Sun Hat)", "Guadiana" & "Thirty"

Price = $75.00 + $5.00 S/H

"Sprites Revenge" & "Untitled (Girl in Sun Hat)" = limited amount of 40

"Guadiana" & "Thirty" = limited amount of 60

http://www.esao.net

"Sprites Revenge" is the only one i've not seen before.

new prints are up, to bad the one i like is sold out

This is probably a huge shot in the dark but, does anyone have either of the two "Letting Go" prints Esao sold a while back? I'd like to see if I could buy one or both.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010 -Friday the 10th: Circa Prints.

Friday Dec. 10th at Noon, Eastern Time I have 2 more prints for the end of the year. For anybody who missed out or find a liking to some cold holiday prints. Both taken from Circa Survive's last two albums. These are a bit too big to ship flat without the risk of getting damaged, so tubes will be used. Priority Mail.

desertbeaconprintthumbb.jpg

"Desert Beacon"

paper-16" x 16" image-14.5" x 14.5" . Blue Sky Noise LP backcover . $90.00 . signed edition of 80

solidvoidprintthumbb.jpg

"Solid Void"

paper-16" x 20" image-14.5" x 18.5" . Appendage EP cover . $90.00 . signed edition of 80

solidvoidprintthumbb.jpg

"Solid Void"

paper-16" x 20" image-14.5" x 18.5" . Appendage EP cover . $90.00 . signed edition of 80

The name expresses the fact that the sky/background is a wall at the same time

i think i'll break the bank and buy these 2, i need to.

Thank God I get paid this Thursday, but not enough to buy both and live off of the rest. I'm probably going to buy one, and right now I'm leaning towards "Desert Beacon," though earlier I was leaning towards "Solid Void," so I have no clue what's going to happen.