Circa Survive Board
Sign in to follow this  
epoque

Saosin | With or Without Cove?

Cove  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think SAOSIN is better off with or without him?

• With Cove
    • Without Cove

of course, i saw their performance in philadelphia at the northstar, nothing makes me more angrier than Seven Years being sung off the normal pitches, also it was not Cove's song to be singing Seven Years. They really should have Anthony back in the band temporarily. The reason why i said temporarily is because his music career with Circa Survive has been awesome and i think he should keep doing it, meanwhile, re-recording the debut first full length.

it was the worst thing Saosin has done in the history.

I was just talking about this with one of my friends in Allentown. Here's what he gave me,

"yes they should keep him. they will never top anthony green in my opinion, but i still think cove has a great voice, and can belt out some amazing notes. if your friends can do better, tell them to try out for saosin!"

better off without

this thread :rolleyes:

i thought about this replacing/kicking out Cove thting today. This isn't what we really should be doing. I believe it's the band's decision whether they want to keep or kick out Cove. I think he did a good job singing on the self-titled album and the band did a great job on it, too. I wasn't really expecting what the album sounds like now until i bought the cd. But i have two favorite songs on there, "Voices", and "Bury Your Head." Kudos on those two songs.

nahh just wondering how many people here actually don't like cove cause I saw in several threads no one liked him. I thought I was the only one. fucking circa survivors.

i really have no problem with him, im just irritated by the fact that he has been in the band for 3.5 yearsand has gone through some serious voice lessons, yet he still can't manage to hit the correct notes during the songs live. honesty, it just makes saosin look bad, I bet there are a handful of people that think they cant pull off their songs live because of this reason.

Cove's a nice guy. That's about it.

His writing skills are a total fail in my opinion, and his voice is average at best.

Saosin needs better.

ive never seen a pic of him before today

damnnn his face is sooooo young looking, how old is he?

ehhhh hes mediocre if anything

he is 22 or 23 now i think

he looks 17. he could model hahaha

maybe thats his REAL calling.

& that promo pic is funny

i think the real question is, "would the world be better off without saosin?"

and the answer is yes.

because i would never have to look at another shitty saosin thread again.