Circa Survive Board
Sign in to follow this  
epoque

Saosin | With or Without Cove?

Cove  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think SAOSIN is better off with or without him?

• With Cove
    • Without Cove

i think he has an ok voice i mean the cd was ok but he def sucks live. they are a good band, and it would be tight for anthony to do a few songs with them itd sound like semi constructive critisiscm sorta kinda but ya they should get a dif singer but someone well known who has a lot of talent ya know

i think the singer from Secret and Whisper would do this band good

I loved Translating the Name

the Black EP was pretty good

Self-titled...not so much?

I don't have a preference between cove and anthony or anyone else that could sing for Saosin. In my opinion, It was Saosin with Green, now it's Saosin with Reber, it's just Saosin no matter who sings for them, I'd probably feel that way about Circa Survive if Anthony left (it'd take a while though).

I hate how everyone and their mom listens to them now after the LP though and have neverrr even heard of the songs off TTN, if you're gonna get caught up in a band, you should get familiar with their older work too (especially since it's 10x better than the LP in this case).

saosin would be better off not having existed in the first place. <3

i actually don't know about going that far, but the Black EP is really good, its more mellow than TTN.

TTN is an awesome album, but as of late its been a little bit on the heavy side for me to listen to.

if saosin had never been, then many of us would have never been exposed to AG, and people like me would have never followed him to circa.

I loved Translating the Name

the Black EP was pretty good

Self-titled...not so much?

I don't have a preference between cove and anthony or anyone else that could sing for Saosin. In my opinion, It was Saosin with Green, now it's Saosin with Reber, it's just Saosin no matter who sings for them, I'd probably feel that way about Circa Survive if Anthony left (it'd take a while though).

I hate how everyone and their mom listens to them now after the LP though and have neverrr even heard of the songs off TTN, if you're gonna get caught up in a band, you should get familiar with their older work too (especially since it's 10x better than the LP in this case).

Exactly. I say that too a lot of people. Like my one friend was in love with AFI. I played some of their older stuff and he asked me what kind of garbage I was playing. He didn't believe me, so I told him to do some research. He doesn't like them anymore.

Exactly. I say that too a lot of people. Like my one friend was in love with AFI. I played some of their older stuff and he asked me what kind of garbage I was playing. He didn't believe me, so I told him to do some research. He doesn't like them anymore.

Ouch that sucks about the whole AFI.

Honestly if i'm into everything a band does then its all legit for me.

Translating the Name was the highlight of the band for me.And no even for Anthony's vocals it was more the whole package it just fitted better for me.

CircaSurviving said it best with "It was Saosin with Green, now it's Saosin with Reber" lets just end it with that.For better or worse that just has it is.

Hayley Williams would be perfect for this band :)

im not sure if i said it in this thread or the other saosin thread. but check out secret and whisper. i think that singer would do saosin some justice.

im not sure if i said it in this thread or the other saosin thread. but check out secret and whisper. i think that singer would do saosin some justice.

It's in here, and by your recommendation, I definitely will. They're another recent T&N product, right?

It's in here, and by your recommendation, I definitely will. They're another recent T&N product, right?

yup yup

T&N has been really dissappointing as of late. Ivoryline, Number One Gun, etc. are all really generic and not even the slightest bit attention grabbing. But I'll check those guys out fo sho

T&N has been really dissappointing as of late. Ivoryline, Number One Gun, etc. are all really generic and not even the slightest bit attention grabbing. But I'll check those guys out fo sho

They aren't a holy crap this band is amazing band. but they i digs them. id give them an 7.5/10

Good enough for me lol. I still haven't had the chance to look em up :) but hopefully I can at my friend's tonight (I've been on dial-up at home this week and I hate proxies in school).

i actually check them out..not bad at all.i'm feeling the guys voice and agree he would do saosin justice.

i actually check them out..not bad at all.i'm feeling the guys voice and agree he would do saosin justice.

they have a video for XOXOXO. its pretty sweet.