Circa Survive Board
Sign in to follow this  
archive

Allentown # 2 Reunion

she isn't driving anymore

fuck. i don't know if my brother is going to be working with me at crocodile rock that night. if he is, maybe we can give you a ride.

second choice, you could try to find a bus that travels from easton to philly around 11 a.m, and you can sleepover my house in philly or find a hotel in philly, after the show.

I am coming up on Thursday from Florida for the Taking Back Sunday/My Chemical Romance show in NYC on Friday. I was looking to see what shows were near and I see the Thrice/Circa Survive tour will be playing a couple of hours away from my hotel in Jersey on Thursday night. I made the choice to go and had everything planned out but the rental car places charge way too much for drivers who are under the age of 25. My hotel is near Newark International. Any suggestions on how to possibly get to and from the show???

Eh, if not, it'll be okay. I just did the three Florida dates. They were AMAZING! Got to see Anthony put on his acoustic set before the show. My friend baked him brownies and we talked to him for a little bit after the show. Met Riley and Dustin. It was a good way to end my mini tour. It also happened the same night as my college graduation and I skipped the ceremony to go to the shows instead. Got love from Riley on that. God, I love these bands so much.

so amazing. anthony put on my hat during the set haha it was awesome. i took a few pictures and also i took a video of nick on his unicycle after the show haha i'll put it up asap