Circa Survive Board
Sign in to follow this  
-ben

Pittsburgh PA

I rep the Burgh, it's the closest big city to me. I don't think I am going, though.

yes. i was there. i just got home.

show was sweeet. i loved the little jam-a-lam at the end of In Fear & Faith. it was pretty much one of the sweetest things i've ever heard them do live. i liked how they changed up a few little things here and there in the songs. rhythmic patterns and guitar parts & what not. it makes me smile when they throw in extra shit like that. OH, and Sleep on the Ground is so much more amazing live than it is on any of those videos. <3

got mauled by anthony after the show but i left too early to see beard show off the unicycle, although he said he'd probably show off after Thrice was done. i didn't see anyone from here but i hope you guys all had a good time.

I had an amazing time, considering how long its been. In Fear & Faith was sick, and I think it was Mandala that they jammed out? It was sooo groovy. Everything else was good, I LOVED Sleep On The Ground too, Cowboy Jam didn't really strike me. The Juturna songs have progressed sooo much, and the OLG songs are really great live. I talked to Brendan for a little bit after the show and I was really awkward but he was super nice, he said it was way too loud on the stage and that it's Ant's fault the vox aren't very loud lol. I got totally star struck with Anthony (first time meeting him) cuz he has such a presence, I think it's his eyes lol. The setlist was the same as all the others, only they played OLG as opposed to one other song. I forget lol, but it was sooo good.

Also, Thrice was reallly reallly amazing, and Pelican was really surprising, I enjoyed them and their guitarist who worked merch was really cool.