Circa Survive Board
Lauren

Quick Question Thread

Would Brendan give me a hug if I tried to get one from him?

he's one scary mo'fugga.

the only thing thats scary about him is his facial hair, he overtook nick beard as the band member with the most ridiculous beard.

the only thing thats scary about him is his facial hair, he overtook nick beard as the band member with the most ridiculous beard.

its gone now. thank goodness.

i'm pretty sure people are calling it "sleep on the ground". not sure if that is the actual name for it though.

is it a new circa song or ag solo material or whats up?

it's circa related because he plays it with the band, but i'm not even sure it is an actually song, similar to "cowboy jam" just because it's so short. it might be just like an interlude or whatever to spice up the songs following it.

it's circa related because he plays it with the band, but i'm not even sure it is an actually song, similar to "cowboy jam" just because it's so short. it might be just like an interlude or whatever to spice up the songs following it.

thanks for your help. i wish i could find it somewhere because it sounded amazing. i also wish i asked anthony about it when i spoke with him, but i just turned into such a little fanboy that i could only be like "i love you!"

thanks for your help. i wish i could find it somewhere because it sounded amazing. i also wish i asked anthony about it when i spoke with him, but i just turned into such a little fanboy that i could only be like "i love you!"

im pretty sure this is sleep on the ground. crowd is kinda annoying.

im pretty sure this is sleep on the ground. crowd is kinda annoying.

i feel like in the first verse its "sleep on the ground" but by the end its "sleep underground" i could be wrong.

When I talked to Eric, Circa's merch guy, he said they were new songs. My guess is they are proably songs in progress.

Also, when Steve comes out he lays on the ground and as the song comes to a close he jumps on the drums and starts "Living Together".

haha, i think everyone is in awe when they meet someone they look up to.

i was that way with mike shaw, <3.

yeah i met anthony after my show a few days ago on the 13th and he made direct eye contact with me for like a pretty long time when we were talking and asked me what i take for my ibs stomach problems because he was feeling real sick that day and i really like was trying to stall and stop myself from studdering haha but i got it out. he was really like focused on me and it was amazing but it was funny because i was like metamucil for the fiber then i take this sulfate stuff under my tongue but if you take more than 4 in a day you pass out and hes like "hahha awesome". hahaha i was laughing. anthony's amazing.

can anybody tell me what is the deal with priest holmes being listed as a band member? obviously its not the real priest holmes, but i noticed it a long time ago and just want to know the story behind it.

it's just a joke.

Priest Holmes and Church Money are alta egos of Anthony and i forgot which other member in the band.

They talked about it in a steven's untitled rock show interview