Circa Survive Board
wordage

Will pay for the Mandala hoodie if you're willing to pawn it up.

I want this hoodie, but i'm not going bankrupt over it. If you want to sell it hit me up on AIM at LolxAndrew or PM me. :P~

are you talking about the white hoodie that was sold at the merch tent on the on letting go tour with the buildings on the back??

if you are, i want that too and regret not getting it when i could have :\

i have it in a medium and im willing to sell it. dont like white hoodies just bought it for the design.

i paid 30 english pounds for it

That's like $58 :lovestruck:

I may be interested though, if you would accept a bit less

I need one of these.

why do you need it so bad?

its not that great

no offense

I agree. I wasnt a fan of it, not a man of white hoodies.

i like white hoodies and i think it's a sweet hoodie too but 58 bucks is too much for it, it was going for like 30 at the concert... maybe they didnt convert them for you because it was 30 at the american shows too i believe..

I have it and I am willing to sell it for 35 USD, I will list it on ebay for buy it now. IM Me at revrockerX360. Also, it is a medium.

I'd pay that for sure. My AIM is Waking Avalon if you want to message me when it's listed, or I'll try to catch you online.

I'm sure Joey will beat me to it though, as I'll be getting off of the computer for a few hours here shortly :D

nope im not interested in buying it just yet, im poor right now until graduation party in a few weeks haha and im not a medium, im a large or xl because im tall :P haha

Oh wow I REALLY like that. At least as much as the birds one I have. That's sweeeet

Actually, does anyone have a small willing to bargain? I'm not so interested in it that I'd start a thread, but I like it a lottt

Please only post here if you are willing to SELL it to me, if not, then I don't care, just please don't post on my board. If you want an item, make your own thread on it, don't take mine. This already cost me one hoodie.

If you ARE selling it, PM me or AIM me at LolxAndrew with your price and I'll tell you if i'm willing to buy it or not. I probably will unless its just ridiculous.

I know that you're desperately looking for this, but if you want us all to cooperate you must at ;least follow the rules of the board and not make more then one thread about the same subject

I know what you are trying to say, but the thread is useless to me now since i've been bought out. it's not like i'm trying to spam anything, i'm just going to wait for it to die out. Sorry if I cause a argument from this. If i could delete that thread i would.

oh yeah i saw that hoodie back in the nokia show, ehhh i didn't have enough cash on me so i end up buying the brown shirt with the pa state on it

Please only post here if you are willing to SELL it to me, if not, then I don't care, just please don't post on my board. If you want an item, make your own thread on it, don't take mine. This already cost me one hoodie.

If you ARE selling it, PM me or AIM me at LolxAndrew with your price and I'll tell you if i'm willing to buy it or not. I probably will unless its just ridiculous.

shipment-of-fail.jpg

haha im pretty sure being a prick is gonna get you that little hoodie you so desperately desire.