Circa Survive Board
epoque

Mondays Surprise

Word on an EP?

New song, or B Side from On Letting Go?

New video?

Word on the LP?

Maybe they're re releasing Juturna?! :crossfingers:

I hope not. Re-releases are usually stupid and pointless.

I bet it has to do with Anthony or Avalon. I really can't see Anthony having time to record new stuff with Circa while Avalon has been going on, and I know a lot of you are defensive about getting into the dudes' personal lives, but there's been "heavy rumors" thata certain one of Circa's members just got married...so I personally don't think it has to do with Circa.

I hope not. Re-releases are usually stupid and pointless.

I bet it has to do with Anthony or Avalon. I really can't see Anthony having time to record new stuff with Circa while Avalon has been going on, and I know a lot of you are defensive about getting into the dudes' personal lives, but there's been "heavy rumors" thata certain one of Circa's members just got married...so I personally don't think it has to do with Circa.

I think after the tour with Thrice was over they had plenty of time to lay down some new tracks, fuck around, etc. AG recorded avalon in like 2 weeks, they are all songs hes had for years and years. My money would be on the b-side album finally coming out.

I think after the tour with Thrice was over they had plenty of time to lay down some new tracks, fuck around, etc. AG recorded avalon in like 2 weeks, they are all songs hes had for years and years. My money would be on the b-side album finally coming out.

It's possible. I'm not getting my hopes up, though.

new music video? im gonna say yes, new music video

about what?

No its def not avalon related.

Im guessing a new tour,b-side, the re-release of juturna(with all acoustic tracks), dvd, or music video

it's probably not a new tour since Anthony is going on tour soon for the acoustic - i think its about how they will be writing for a new record this summer.

what about if is the new anthony video (dear child) i mean didn't he also say to check bakk monday for a special treat on his new blog, ehhhhh who knows we'll see what happens