Circa Survive Board
Sign in to follow this  
themarshvolta

Autographed Circa drum head on ebay!!!

Wasn't that for charity? If so, isn't their some moral issues trying to make a buck off of something you got from charity to line your own pockets?

Juss sayin'

Yeah im the one selling it, and no, this is not one of those made for the invisible children charity, i won this one a year ago, it was just an online contest that interpunk.com did, all you had to do was enter your email, and i guess i was the lucky one!

Heres a link to prove it:

http://www.interpunk.com/showcontest.cfm?c...Key=731721&

Since my morals have been questioned...juss sayin'!

Honestly, ive kinda moved on, dont get me wrong, they make great music, and i have great respect for them as musicians, and more importantly as people! There doing great things and as a musician myself, i admire them and always will, but like i said ive moved on and i think its time to pass on "the shrine" to someone who still enjoys them, the way i use to! I feel its the right thing to do, you know? Pass it on to someone, and maybe it will continue to get passed on! Ive been doing that lately, first i uploaded all my albums on my itunes and gave them away to friends, as well as my vinlys, now im getting rid of some cool stuff that ive collected over the years, autographs, rare posters, and what not! At first it was hard letting go, but its kinda of a musical cleanse!

If anybody would like to make me an offer through here, im willing to take it off ebay for a reasonable price! Like i said, id rather have someone who really loves circa have it!!! Hit me up!

yeah i will buy it for 45 bucks if you cant sell it im kinda low on money but that is really cool it would awesome to have