Circa Survive Board
TinfoilForest9009

Anthony Green - Side Projects

Anthony Green Side Projects  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Anthony Green "band" or side project other than Circa Survive?

• Solo Work
    • Saosin
    • High and Driving
    • Zolof
    • TSOAF
    • Jeer at Rome
    • Audience of One

High and Driving so hard, those 4 songs are all so fucking good. The original EP holds a special space in my heart, every song reminds me of certain periods of my past.

nostalgia is always nice -_-

TTN EP was the first time I had heard of him, so thats why saosin got my vote. The acoustic versions of Seven Years and 3rd Measurement in C are two of my favorite songs. I have never heard any of TSOAF's stuff, so i might have to check it out.

TTN EP was the first time I had heard of him, so thats why saosin got my vote. The acoustic versions of Seven Years and 3rd Measurement in C are two of my favorite songs. I have never heard any of TSOAF's stuff, so i might have to check it out.

I hope that's some sort of sick joke...

I hope that's some sort of sick joke...

LOL! Yeah bro, it's wasn't a joke. But I went on youtube and listened to some of there stuff and it is intense. I really liked that song "Act IV You Don't Need A Witness." I have some money on an itunes card, so i'll use it to buy one of their album's.

The rx bandits used to be one of my favorite band when i was in high school. So it's cool that one of my favorite band then and one of my favorite singers now, got together to form a super band.

LOL! Yeah bro, it's wasn't a joke. But I went on youtube and listened to some of there stuff and it is intense. I really liked that song "Act IV You Don't Need A Witness." I have some money on an itunes card, so i'll use it to buy one of their album's.

The rx bandits used to be one of my favorite band when i was in high school. So it's cool that one of my favorite band then and one of my favorite singers now, got together to form a super band.

Haha, that's even better if you used to like the bandits. And Act IV is my favorite from them, so good call on that one. Hope you like what you here, as you can tell from this poll, a lot of people love TSOAF.

I went Saosin. I just loved Translating the Name. although I do wish that TSOAF would tour. seriously. I would be the first in line to buy those tickets. I hadn't heard of them until last year so I never got to see them when they did that small tour. isn't there some sort of DVD of that tour? if so, is it possible to buy it on amazon or something?

I went Saosin. I just loved Translating the Name. although I do wish that TSOAF would tour. seriously. I would be the first in line to buy those tickets. I hadn't heard of them until last year so I never got to see them when they did that small tour. isn't there some sort of DVD of that tour? if so, is it possible to buy it on amazon or something?

http://new.merchnow.com/products/76886

There ya go