Circa Survive Board
notintillthend

Anthony Green @ Last Call with Carson Daly!

the last circa show i went to i had to deal i with one. she was loud and annoying. Fear was on and the dude was dancing around, she was like "he's so copying anthony green". Dear came on, hurry up i wanna see Anthony Green. I got fed up and started making fun of her, a bunch of other randoms started to tease her as well. Sadly i didn't do much because when circa came out. OMG ANTHONY GREEN.I said no, its Circa Survive. She gave me an angry look then the dude she was with made her shut up. All and all i hate fan girls as much as i hate scene kids.

hating on fear before is a crime.

hating on fear before is a crime.

absolutely. the always open mouth was so much better than on letting go.

Thinking there's only one person in a wonderful band is a crime too.

BTW, to all you little girls, Marion's stage presence > Green's stage presence.

Until Tony can do this:

863160338_62d10fef7f.jpg

He'll only be second best, sorry bby.

2646918349_4eeba1e375.jpg

I absolutely agree. When he did that I was like, "HOLY SHIT!". Fear Before is amazing.

I'm in amazement at Ben's picture, holy shit.

Something that is confusing me: If they just ended up this tour on the east coast, why would they fly out to the west coast to do this television appearance? That's kind of odd they didn't do it when they were already out there.

Fan girls will be fan girls. You're gonna get those little bitches anywhere. Just laugh it off and show how far above them you are. Anyways, I'm pretty amped for this. AG deserves nothing but success and the rest of Circa will get theirs soon enough.

So true. I'm pretty sure that he's not going to ditch his wife for some 16 year old girl wearing a "omg hav ma babiez anthony" t-shirt. But, they'll never learn...

Valid.

Chris, Nick can do what Marion does, and ride a unicycle. Sit down.

wow WIN

marry me?

We're talking about singers only, Nick would be too much competition for everyone. No one would be able to match his level of greatness.

Ok, well if stage antics win you over Marion can have the title. But circa survive is a street gang, once you battle one, you battle them all and Nick will squash competition.

wow WIN

marry me?

ring.pop.jpg

have you guys stopped to think that maybe Circa could care fuckin less

about being on some shitty cable show with a host like Carson...

come on who gives a shit about being on tv, they probably just

wanna keep making records the way they've done and tour the way

they have...

so any of you east coast see him on carson yet???? i still have an hour to go

but then on the website it says that its on for tomorrow

I'm all for treating all fans equally, but I felt Sunday's show is a start to my frustrations. I've seen Circa Survive since February of 2005 pretty much, and never in my time going did I ever hear girls screaming so damn loud.

What a crying shame when girls make it the Anthony Green show and the four other guys behind him playing with their dicks. I know Sunday was an AG solo show, but like, the crowd was so dead for Good Old War and then people go ape shit when Anthony comes out.

I'm confident though, Circa usually has a very huge majority of fans that care about the group and the music.

On a more positive note, I feel so damn proud of these guys. They all deserve it.

" marry me " , " fuck me ", " youre so hot "

is the only thing i heard on sunday.

good fucking show though!

so any of you east coast see him on carson yet???? i still have an hour to go

but then on the website it says that its on for tomorrow

Yeah I saw that too, it didn't make it clear but it actually airs on Friday morning September 19th 2008 not Thursday the 18th which was tonight/last night/Wednesday night of the 17th morning of the 18th.. They say their air dates weird for that show cause they’re on after midnight so they date it for the night before as there is no show on Monday morning rather the show’s fist show of the week is on Monday night and airs it’s last show of the week on Saturday morning/ Friday night. So no one has missed it’s airing yet, however the taping of the show was the Wednesday the 17th so if you were wanting to go to the taping you missed it.

Can you kids not read? AG and GOW both posted bulletins saying they taped today (yesterday) and that it's airing tonight (Thursday)

I might have to miss it, will be downtown catching Finch on their reunion tour. don't know if I'll be home in time.

Where I'm referring to is the last call with Carson Daily website, where it says “Thursday, September 18th Meghan McCain, Anthony Green” and yes I can read I was just clarifying for those who were unsure and perhaps thought they had missed it. Since it really air September 19th @ 1:35 am not Thursday the 18th @ 1:35 am cause that has now passed and some people may be confused, clearly you are not one of them. :wub:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.