Circa Survive Board
notintillthend

Anthony Green @ Last Call with Carson Daly!

Where I'm referring to is the last call with Carson Daily website, where it says “Thursday, September 18th Meghan McCain, Anthony Green” and yes I can read I was just clarifying for those who were unsure and perhaps thought they had missed it. Since it really air September 19th @ 1:35 am not Thursday the 18th @ 1:35 am cause that has now passed and some people may be confused, clearly you are not one of them. :wub:

it actually tapes on thurs., but it airs on friday am. very confusing but it is live at 7 on thurs, then the rest of the world sees it on fri 1:30. got it

i went to this and it was pretty cool. he came out before the show to chill with the people in line.

he only played two songs and they shoved him offstage. dunno if he was happy about that. probably had to do with that mccain daughter's bodyguards all around even though she claimed she didnt have any with her (lies).

he was nervous as shit before he went on, but all in all it was a pretty good show.

Can you kids not read? AG and GOW both posted bulletins saying they taped today (yesterday) and that it's airing tonight (Thursday)

I might have to miss it, will be downtown catching Finch on their reunion tour. don't know if I'll be home in time.

I read that they're airing Dear Child, maybe some of the second song (whatever it may be) as they go into credits, but it'll get cut off I'm sure.

i just read the bulletin he posted today but when he told the news it seemed it was wed but yea once i saw ppl posting comments about it not airing on the east coast i went to sleep, i didnt want to wait for nothing def. staying up tonight

yea it was pretty fucking awesome.

i thought they were going to be assholes and try to make the song longer haha.

carson daly is the worst though, and that mccain bitch is retarded.

edit: they only played dear child on tv. fucking weak.

So basically what aired was him playing "Dear Child" and that was that. At the end Carson mentioned Avalon in about a tenth of a second and the show was done. I'm sure the people there got to see maybe one more song than us T.V. watchers, though i was hoping for Devils Song or Slowing Down. Oh well more power to him for even making it on T.V.

carson is not a good tv show host. i knew they would play Dear Child, i felt like he was kind of condescending about AG in the beginning and didnt really say much about him at closing like MCCAIN CHICK...avakhjfdhrjaksjdlon BYE. the performance was fun though, i liked it :wub:

ps who ever watches carson and enjoys it, go fuck yourself.

Carson Daly is the worst late night host, he's so unfunny you can tell that even he thinks he's not funny. Anyways, did anyone notice how he kept emphasizing "first TV performance" like he wanted to make sure he got credit for discovering Anthony Green? I dunno, that's the vibe I got from him... He probably thinks he's cool because Katy Perry blew up..

it was cool too see anthony green

but the carson daly whatever show sucks

and he was one of the worst host ever lol

first time i ever sat through that show and i could barely stand meghan mccain

anthony green seemed so nervous but thats what makes him so great!!

carson daly also made it sound like it was circa survives debut album!!!

you know what would be better than having hole in the wall as the halftime show for the superbowl

having circa survive as the halftime show for the superbowl!!!

Man, after watching that I don't understand how people can be so negative. I've seen other shows emphasize the "first tv apperance" thing before, it's not that big a deal really. And him mentioning Circa Survive was cool.

it doesnt matter to me when they say the first tv appearance thing. what i got from it was that he was making it see m like it was circa survives album debut. i know that lots of the hosts dont know about the band or whatever. just do a little research or something!!!

but hey im glad to see anthony green and it was an awesome performance!!!

Carson Daly is the worst late night host, he's so unfunny you can tell that even he thinks he's not funny. Anyways, did anyone notice how he kept emphasizing "first TV performance" like he wanted to make sure he got credit for discovering Anthony Green? I dunno, that's the vibe I got from him... He probably thinks he's cool because Katy Perry blew up..

for sure. and i bet if circa survive gets super famous he will act like he blew them up as well and try and make anthony green do what katy perry did lol

i know carson daly doesnt know that this stuff was anthony greens solo stuff!!

too bad he wasnt on conan obrien.

at least his show is somewhat entertaining.

i dont really watch much late night television but i was watching through it for the anthony green performance

and listening to willie nelson. that guy is crazy and i think he doesnt know where he is 90 percent of the time

he only played two songs and they shoved him offstage. dunno if he was happy about that. probably had to do with that mccain daughter's bodyguards all around even though she claimed she didnt have any with her (lies).

he was nervous as shit before he went on, but all in all it was a pretty good show.

those bodyguards were fckn creepy. maybe thats why he was so nervous. lol. they made me nervous.

being there was so much better than watching it on tv. they cut a lot of the part when he talks about him before mccain. they didnt show when he had the ap mag, and you couldnt even hear carson cuz everyone was being tooo loud. honestly it felt like a thousand people were there.

the crowd they actually brought down sucked, all these kids around me didnt even know the lyrics. they were just standing around the stage there like duds.

some guy in line asked what songs he was doing and he said Dying to Reach You and Baby Girl and the kids all like what song is that, and Ant said Dear Child and they were all like oooooh! it was sad.

some guy in line asked what songs he was doing and he said Dying to Reach You and Baby Girl and the kids all like what song is that, and Ant said Dear Child and they were all like oooooh! it was sad.

whoa, that is really sad.

it doesnt matter to me when they say the first tv appearance thing. what i got from it was that he was making it see m like it was circa survives album debut. i know that lots of the hosts dont know about the band or whatever. just do a little research or something!!!

but hey im glad to see anthony green and it was an awesome performance!!!

how was he doing that? from what i recall, what he said sounded fine.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.