Circa Survive Board
notintillthend

Anthony Green @ Last Call with Carson Daly!

well just finished watching it..tivo'd that shyt so i fast forwarded thru the shitty show to the best part lol..overall it was a good performance, just wish he woulda played another song..but nonetheless it was awesome :wub:

My brother recorded it for me last night since I'm away at school and he only mentioned him playing Dear Child.

I'll check it out when I go home and watch this shit for myself.

i really liked the performance, carson's show is really blah because hes so weird and has no personality but the guys were great, im glad alot of ppl went to support and were signing along

The highlight of the Carson Daily show: "Hole in the wall is so good it should be the halftime show at the super bowl"...*him staring at his desk awkwardly for roughly 12 seconds while the audience sits in complete silence, a slight throat clearing cough is heard* "No, the super bowl could be the half time show for hole in the wall!" WTF HOW ARE YOU ON TV GOD DAMMIT.

it was a good show all around i liked it alot plus they played good so that was cool

but no AG show will ever be as good as the one at the modified arts

how was he doing that? from what i recall, what he said sounded fine.

all im saying was that he was making it sound like this was anthony green from circa survive and the guys behind him are from circa survive but they are good old war. thats all im getting at. it was a good performance and im happy that i got to see them perform on tv!!!

it was a good show all around i liked it alot plus they played good so that was cool

but no AG show will ever be as good as the one at the modified arts

this man knows what's up :wub:

btw I never saw your pics from that night in your other thread :wub:

lol he seemed nervous cause he wasn't going as stage crazy as he usually

does. He did a good job though, they shoulda said that GOW was backing him up and shiet.

and carson is annoying I hate him. he's like up next HIS FIRST TV DEBUT anthony green

from circur survive, that's what it sounded like he was saying hahahaha GOD

why must carson be so Tool-esque.

Anyways, did anyone notice how he kept emphasizing "first TV performance" like he wanted to make sure he got credit for discovering Anthony Green?

well anthony was on NBC 10 not too long ago, so carson daly is just dumb. maybe he ment national tv. he's still dumb.

well thanks to watching that show i've been looking up "hole in the wall" omg the original jap. show is so much funnier lol. but i'll never watch carson again its so ackward watching him and wat was up w/ the almost 30 min. video of katy perry, it made no sence. i know there has to be a petition out there of ppl that hate this man.

i love you steve brendan colin nick theses guys flow so good together offff topic

not off topic.

FUCK YEAH CIRCA SURVIVE IN ITS ENTIRETY.

but really. their flow drives me nuts with amazement.

The problem is that the new mainstream, is being non mainstream. If you get what I'm saying. Look at bands MTV targets now, tokyo police club, armor for sleep, underoath. People want to be different, what they don't get is that they're not being different by trying to be. These girls probably heard about saosin, from mtv coverage. Read the story behind it, and backed anthony because they see everyone saying he's better than cove. So they go to shows after they learn how much people love him and over exxagerate it and take it to the extreme. 10 years ago MTV was all about Nsync and that's who these girls would like then. Now there all about trying to overexpose music that's actually good. Sorry about the rant. Its just people like that have the potential to ruin shows. And would rather here you're not alone than they perched on their stilts pointing and daring me to break custom, which is still to this day making me furious. Why why why...haha sorry

i've been checking youtube and theres nothing there not even on carson's website hes got every thing else there except anthony's performance

It was just sick to see ant on tv. a video will surface somewhere I would think. But it wasn't just good old war, nick beard was deff in the background top left as it appeared on the tv screen. I'm almost positive it was him. And the reason he prolly wasn't dancing and going crazy is because its a national tv performance, he was probably more concerned with keeping the vocals on point. And that tiny stage would have exploded from ants amount of energy, causin carson daley to go comatose.

It was just sick to see ant on tv. a video will surface somewhere I would think. But it wasn't just good old war, nick beard was deff in the background top left as it appeared on the tv screen. I'm almost positive it was him. And the reason he prolly wasn't dancing and going crazy is because its a national tv performance, he was probably more concerned with keeping the vocals on point. And that tiny stage would have exploded from ants amount of energy, causin carson daley to go comatose.

yep that was nick in the back,

and i agree it would have been crazy if he would have gone all out

I recorded this but I'm not sure of the best way to transfer it to the computer.

If no one post it somewhere I guess I could rerecord it ghetto style and up it somewhere

but hopefully it will pop up somewhere soon.

this man knows what's up :)

btw I never saw your pics from that night in your other thread :o

oh really?

well i will put them up i dont have alot but a few

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.