Circa Survive Board
jerrid

Morning People

47 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a morning person?

• Yes
    • No

I wish i was a full-on morning person, but im not. When i do manage to wake up at the butt crack of dawn im stoked and slightly mystified by the eerie pre-life-of-day. Its a great time to get little shit done too like laundry, morning stretches, making coffee and/or bong tokage.

What is your morning ritual? How many of us are morning people really?

edit* did my poll not show up cause we arent actually in the poll forum? My bad.

I get up early to smoke at dawn.

I call my bong..."bong of the dead" cause it's red and black and i smoke it nearly every dawn and if you hold it up to a yellow light (there is one across the street from where i smoke so i see it everytime at night)it looks like a horror movie filter cause it's red and black and still see through so I can see the smoke going up.

I :rolleyes: it.

I haaaatttteeee waking up. I need lots of coffee to move, although sometimes I can switch to a heavy amount of tea. No matter how tired I am all day though, I get a surge of energy at night and can rarely sleep at a normal hour.

I haaaatttteeee waking up. I need lots of coffee to move, although sometimes I can switch to a heavy amount of tea. No matter how tired I am all day though, I get a surge of energy at night and can rarely sleep at a normal hour.

Smoke weed.

Smoke weed.

I stopped over a year ago, but I could never smoke in the morning anyway... doesn't help me wake up just makes me sleepy and the combination of a stimulant like coffee and weed can be interesting sometimes but other times makes me feel sick...too much of a toss up.

I stopped over a year ago, but I could never smoke in the morning anyway... doesn't help me wake up just makes me sleepy and the combination of a stimulant like coffee and weed can be interesting sometimes but other times makes me feel sick...too much of a toss up.

Word. It happens to people.

My body reacts way differently.

i suck at waking up but once im up (as long as i awstn up late drinking the night before) im totes fine.

im best durring the winter when im up early to ride. :rolleyes: first tracks.

i like waking up in the morning when i don't have anything to wake up for.

I'm not a morning person in the slightest. If you wake me up anytime before noon I will slit your throat.

No but srsly, I'm much more of a night person, I love it then. I feel more... alive, come nightfall. I don't know how to really explain it without sounding like a vampire, or something.

So serene, and tranquil at night.

i love the morning!! and i love sunrise so much. it's honestly my favorite part of the day. it's so serene. i love waking up early. it's the best!

I agree...but to me, sunrise is always best like, after a long night of drinking...when you're just finally starting to sober up, but you're still stumbling when you run outside arm in arm with a friend to watch the sky light up. Love that feeling.

I agree...but to me, sunrise is always best like, after a long night of drinking...when you're just finally starting to sober up, but you're still stumbling when you run outside arm in arm with a friend to watch the sky light up. Love that feeling.

you're soooo right. that's the best ever

I am the most opposite of a morning person in the entire universe.

I have missed so much school because I can't even bring myself to open my eyes in the morning. I am automatically in a terrible mood for the day if I have to wake up before 10. I just hate life in the morning, and only want to go back to sleep. I am way more of a night person.

Being a morning person would be really nice though, you would get a lot more done I would think.

alot of the time i get melancholy that the night is over, funs done.

Though one time i was at this tunnel party (abandoned train tunnel) that was held every year for like 8 years. (Codename : Galactic Substation) and i was way high on acid still. We were finally leaving, and it was getting light out. On the way down through the mountains it started to actually look like heaven, there was mist coming off the river and the sun was bouncing off of it. Me and everybody in the car were amazed.

majestic.

yeah sleep overs suck when you wake up earlier than all your friends. Well one of my friends is a night person and he usually gets up after 3. So it sucks waiting for him to get up just because he forgot how good breakfast tastes.

But yeah i'm def. going to be a morning person tomorrow. No class in tha morning!! woot~~