Circa Survive Board
September

Circa Survive "Blue Sky Noise" Discussion

yeah same here.. if i get that lithograph bent at all in any way i willa be pissed.

lol the past twenty minutes all i've done is try and put Get Out on my computer ive done what they've said to the t but it wont work.

goddammit..

lol the past twenty minutes all i've done is try and put Get Out on my computer ive done what they've said to the t but it wont work.

goddammit..

rookie

I tried to do that with Blue Sky Noise, but the image wasn't in the right place.

Is there any way to move it?

See it here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/persona/80669

The only thing I can think of is to play around with the positioning of the image on your top banner, placing the image above where you need it to be usually helps the common theme seems to be that images and text ends up too low.

rookie

agreed.

rookie

agreed.

cut the kid some slack. I remember a fuck ton of people were having trouble/getting angry trying to download Colin's remixes of Avalon back when the Avalon vinyl first went on sale and the remixes came digitally.

Sometimes it just doesn't work for people, no need to be jerkoffs

I wanted to try to piece together a music video for Get Out from the studio updates, but the only pieces I could think of that would fit for sure are Anthony singing the opening at rehearsal, and the studio clip of brandon playing one of the little solo-y sections.

Are there any other clips anyone can think of?

I wanted to try to piece together a music video for Get Out from the studio updates, but the only pieces I could think of that would fit for sure are Anthony singing the opening at rehearsal, and the studio clip of brandon playing one of the little solo-y sections.

Are there any other clips anyone can think of?

in that same vid brendan is doing the "solo-y thing" colin is actually doing his part for that break right after.

cut the kid some slack. I remember a fuck ton of people were having trouble/getting angry trying to download Colin's remixes of Avalon back when the Avalon vinyl first went on sale and the remixes came digitally.

Sometimes it just doesn't work for people, no need to be jerkoffs

Yeah, I was having a lot of problems getting my free download. I ended up getting a different kind of free download from mediafire.

Yeah, I was having a lot of problems getting my free download. I ended up getting a different kind of free download from mediafire.

yeah i had problems with my norton anti-virus. i had to turn everything off for it to let it download

yeah i had problems with my norton anti-virus. i had to turn everything off for it to let it download

same here norton antivirus kept blocking me from opening up the application. had to turn off that auto protect thing to download it

hey do you guys think they will do the same thing and release lyrics for each song each day like they did for on letting go?

excited for the album. cant wait for 4/13

the thing that sucks about this shit is i paid lol for the digital version and it dont work i guess im gonna have to dl the album illegally just to hear it earlier. :/

Anyway this fuckin single Get Out is amazin it still has this circa vibe to it and i can see in this song the weird shit Anthony was sayin this album would be filled with.

the thing that sucks about this shit is i paid lol for the digital version and it dont work i guess im gonna have to dl the album illegally just to hear it earlier. :/

Anyway this fuckin single Get Out is amazin it still has this circa vibe to it and i can see in this song the weird shit Anthony was sayin this album would be filled with.

do you have an ant-virus software of some sort??

I wonder if a second song will be released like with OLG. Released, not leaked.

If I remember correctly, first we got "The Difference..." and then Absolutepunk was streaming "In the Morning...", right?

right, but if I remember correctly, they didn't release the second song until after the album leaked.

just sayin'.

nah, theyre will be a couple songs like "GEt Out" on the album, but thats normal for bands moving to this level. Im expecting this album to be alot more like Juturna, with "Get Out" being this albums "Act Appalled". Still a great song, but just a simplified taste of whats to come.

The new song is epic but im afraid they are gonna become mainstream.

Yeah, that would suck if a really talented bunch if genuine and nice guys actually were successful on a large scale....