Circa Survive Board
September

Circa Survive "Blue Sky Noise" Discussion

^ Your awesome for having that. I listen to my list of rips from the old videos they posted when they were writing this album, and I watch the new videos all the time. I want this record very,very much.

same, i listen to "ssolata" and "tneccanrehtuosekaf" all the time, along with sleep on the ground and cowboy jam. i hope all of the above make it on the album somehow

same, i listen to "ssolata" and "tneccanrehtuosekaf" all the time, along with sleep on the ground and cowboy jam. i hope all of the above make it on the album somehow

The guitar riff at the end of is0lated_snow sounds pretty good too.

Increasing the contrast on Photoshop helps...

circawhiteboard.png

That's how I interpreted it.

you guys are fucking NERDS

2q1s1us.gif

This probably should go in random, but whatever....

34fcec8.jpg

working on the album sequence. getting closer and closer. cannot wait to share this. -c

album sequence?

also a little confused. the only thing i can think of is the order the songs are in. which is important but wat.

album sequence?

The sequence in which the songs are presented---the track list.

----------

Anyway, I just was listening to

and noticed that it was in a complex time signature. I think it's in 11/4 -- It sounds really different. I love it.

I wonder if that song they described as "Balls to the walls rocker" is going to be easily recognizable or if there will be a few that fit that description.

I wonder if that song they described as "Balls to the walls rocker" is going to be easily recognizable or if there will be a few that fit that description.

Yeah, I'm wondering that as well.

From what I've heard in the studio videos, it sounds like the new album is really eclectic. I'm hearing syncopated beats, experimental vocals, heavy rock, spacey ethereal stuff, groovy bass lines, acoustic songs---everything.

I imagine there will be more than one "balls to the walls rocker", but I guess it depends on the feel they're going for.

i want to know if esao andrews is doing the album art once again? He better be

All indications say yes but who knows - they switched a lot of things up (as they should have) and this may be another one. His art makes these albums so iconic though, it really would be a shame if they changed it up. I honestly think they have at least a small part of their popularity and success due to Esao's work. I know its what got me intrigued enough to listen to them.