Circa Survive Board
nolan182

Anthony Green - Merch

A lot of you don't work do you? How old are you guys?

Dude, there are even socks too! aha

Where?

I was going to pre-order the shoes then I saw $9 shipping and now I'm not sure $79 is expensive right now but I really like them.

try to look for coupons online. idk if they have em for this store, but sometimes i'm lucky and find a coupon that works and gives me free shipping.

i really like the hot topic version of the owl shirt, but socks+?

the shoes i kinda get, but all this might be getting out of hand.

Where is it? I tried seaching for Anthony Green in the search bar and couldn't find it.

Are you guys trying to order them off of Journeys?

I never understood why you can't directly order them from Macbeth.

Yeah I hate that you can't do that..

^ yeah I'm worried about that too, I REALLY want a pair of these but I have no idea if the sizes are different than the other shoes I have because I've never had macbeth brand before so I wanted to try some others before they sell out

but I don't know if it really makes a difference or not

cause if it's smallest size is 7 in mens I don't think I can even get some that fit :\ bummerrrrrr

Would anybody be interested in this hoodie? I'm sort of on the fence about selling it but if someone wants it enough I'll let it go.. It's a Men's Medium. Picked it up on the 2008 w/ Thrice

IMAG0285a.jpg

Make me an offer I guess?

i'm sorry you have to part with this :o

one of my favorite hoodies

macbeths run small. i'm usually a 10.5 and i wear an 11 in macbeths (they don't do half sizes anyway...)

dude they run big for me. well, compared to vans...i wear an 11 in vans and 10 in macbeth

actually i have a strange history with macbeth.

black wallisters soph year, sz 11- fit like a charm. sadly, they were destroyed within 6 or 7 months. bullshit

blue wallisters junior year, sz 11- fucking huge. way too big. wore em for about a year, never grew into them.

brightons last year, sz 10- great fit, a little snug at first, but since i broke em in they've been wicked

I saw that there is a womens version of those shoes made. Will they be available for pre-order soon? Can anyone fill me in..

EDIT: Nevermind, found them on Loserkids. Sweet!

link?

It was never a brand loyalty thing but really, ever since I started wearing Macbeths, I don't wear any other shoe except Converse. I just love the comfort I seem to get with the 3 different pairs of Macbeths that I have and love their continuing designs (certainly not all haha.)

i'm sorry you have to part with this :o

one of my favorite hoodies

Yeah :(

I wish I would have actually asked $ for it but I hate doing that, I'm just glad it's going to a good home.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.