Circa Survive Board
Sign in to follow this  
Pat

Anthony's "Jackie Haenn Fund"

http://www.anthonygreenschildren.com/jackiehaenn/

all the details are in there. apparently ant's cousin was in a car accident and her family needs a little help with some of the bills. kind of like the other 2 donations the guys did, donate and get tunes. its for a good cause so help a brother out.

Just donated. I actually think Ant and Circa's fans will help the this girl pull through.

The songs are beautiful too, but anyone who's been to one of Ant's shows knows that..

i knew ant recorded rips you apart but i didn't know he did the monkees cover. these are great, but i'm sorry to hear about jackie haenn. i hope our donations are enough, good luck to her and all her family.

i donated 4 dollars haha

ummmmmm off topic - can someone please scan a picture of the juturna vinyl cover/case thing????

the tree looks awesome haha

thanks

i wish i could donate :unsure:

i wonder how many people would have still donated without the song incentive.

I donated 10 dollars and I still don't feel like it's enough.

I can really identify with this too, because I was in kind of a similar situation. I was hospitalized two years ago with a blood disorder called thrombocytopenia, which basically means a low platelet count. Platelets are what makes your blood clot, normal people have at least 150 thousand of them (per microlitre) and my count got to under 1 thousand. There are a lot of graphic details involved but basically, I was bleeding out of every orifice for about 3 weeks. I was at high risk for brain hemorrhaging and they told me that there was a good chance I had leukemia, they basically diagnosed me right there, but they said there was one small bit of hope left in a hemoglobin transfusion, which is a transfusion of customized blood parts. Thing is, in one transfusion, you used a whole bag, and each bag costs between 15 and 30 thousand dollars. I was going to need two bags to complete the treatment, which ended up totaling somewhere between 30 and 40 thousand.

Let me tell you, without help from others, my family would never have been able to do this. I wouldn't be where I am today without those two little bags of blood. You just never know what a difference you can make in someone's life. That's why I never hesitate to donate to these causes, because even just a little bit helps. I hope Jackie stays strong, and that we all can help make a difference for her and her family. I'm hopeful though, I'm sure her family is strong and Anthony and us fans are going to do everything possible to make sure she gets the treatment she needs. I just hope the best for all of them.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this