Circa Survive Board
Bílly

What Do you Do While You Listen to Music?

When Listening To Music alone...  

70 members have voted

1. 1. ..I love to...

• Jerk Off
    • day-dream/half-sleep
    • Dance!
    • Interneting
    • Video Gamez!
    • Write maybe?
    • Read maybe?
    • Jobing/Working
    • Secks!
    • Drive Around
    • Eat
    • Fetch with your cute dog
    • Exercise!
    • Just listen
    • Other

seriously, just sit as still as stone and listen to good music. Its best.

i usually can't fall asleep without listening to music

i have the exact opposite if i'm playing music it's too good for my ears not to pay full attention to.

i'd have to be physically exhausted to have music on before i go to sleep otherwise it's distracting.

always been like that since i was a kid U_U

^same here

I like to smoke a little herb, but mainly i just listen to the music. im always dissecting the mix and actively listening .

think i hate most about writing music is that you can't too other music while you're doing it

>__<

i listen to music when i'm at my computer. whether it be just hangin out, doing homework, playin video games (depends on the game, shooters, it's on, rpgs and games where i care about the dialogue it's either on low volume or off). off if i'm watching movies, tv, youtube, or messing on my bass or fruity loops or something.

i have the exact opposite if i'm playing music it's too good for my ears not to pay full attention to.

i'd have to be physically exhausted to have music on before i go to sleep otherwise it's distracting.

always been like that since i was a kid U_U

this.

I have music on all the time. My headphones only leave my ears for work and for showers, even when I'm trying to fall asleep. I have one of those brains that just won't shut the fuck up at night, so if I'm going to be staring at the ceiling for a couple of hours every night I might as well enjoy the time.

yeah, I almost always have music playing wherever I am/whatever I'm doing. rarely do I not have music playing in some fashion.

when I run

when I smoke a lil herb like Ryan aka patches said, just sit and listen.

tea's a good one

driving, always

I'll be watching tv and even have random music on in the background on occasion. sometimes it syncs up really well with whatever show/movie I'm watching and interesting results, result.

last time that happened, The Bourne Ultimatum was on tv and I had some As Tall As Lions going, the "ah ah ah ah" part of "Circles" matched up REALLY well with this one fight scene. each "ah" was someone getting hit/throwing a punch. sounds pretty lame I know, but it was actually pretty awesome.

i love blasting music when i'm doing things around the house, especially if it's washing dishes or just some minor tidying up. i usually play hiphop or experimental music when doing dishes, then lighter, softer music when tidying up. shugo tokumaru is my usual pick for the latter.

i find myself constantly cleaning to Toe

maybe cause their so damn light and precise much like cleaning the house.