Circa Survive Board
September

Psychic Babble "Demos" Discussion

Been awhile since I've been on these boards. Come back to a real treat.

These are awesome.

Really reminds me of The Beach Boys/Brian Wilson.

I agree I get a toned down Beach Boys feel to it, and I'm still feeling the Cassino vibe. New song is great.

I messaged Colin on Myspace about Let Me Change chords or tabs and he said he needed to find what tuning or whatever they were in, but he never got back to me. I think he's super busy with Circa right now.

listened to colin's stuff for the first time right now, wake up specifically. like someone else said i got a brian wilson/beach boys vibe from it. totally fucking digged it. not that its a contest or anything but i liked this more than anthony's stuff. hell yeah colin.

giving up reminded me of pachuca sunrise(sp?) ive heard that song a few times, thought of that song when i heard it.

Stoked to hear Colin playing around. His solo rendition of Handshakes was really good and I'd love to see what he can put out.

Y'know, I actually miss Colin, he was super rad at Nokia during the OLG tour, and talking to him was awesome. Well spoken dude.

minus the lisp I would presume.

Literally just yesterday I was on his myspace listening to this stuff for like three hours.

Solo album or EP would be prime.

Jesus, fuck.

I just listened to Colin's remix of "Califone" for the first time in forever, that shit is massively beautiful.

Nice one Colin.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.