Circa Survive Board
asdfasdfasdf

Anthony Green paints you an owl!

I sort of agree with Anthony on this. Nice idea but I don't think I'll be purchasing. Besides, I've got too much Circa shit as it is.

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to be purchasing this either. I mean, in all honesty, they're kind of ugly. I wouldn't really want that hanging in my house and having to constantly see it. No offense to AG, although it's rather hard to not take offense when someone calls your art ugly, but I'll just let the fanboys eat this shit up.

I actually like them and I think it's real cool that each are hand painted instead of prints...definitely don't have $55 to shell out for one though :(

I don't think they're ugly(I haven't seen all 200), but I have to ask myself: Would I have happened to consider buying a painted owl before I learned that Anthony was painting owls and selling them? The answer is no.

The 6th one is just plain fucking creepy. Yet more interesting than the others.

I actually like them and I think it's real cool that each are hand painted instead of prints...definitely don't have $55 to shell out for one though :(

pretty much what i was thinking.

they are definitely cool, but too expensive for me. I would love to hang one in my room.

Looks cool to me. I actually wanted to hand something new up in my room, I'll probably get one and frame it.

EDIT: You have a point alli, 5X7... damn

when i first saw the title of this thread i thought maybe he would be making owl caricatures. like you send him your picture and he draws you in owl form. that would be awesome

Painting 200 owls would be exhausting. Owls are one of my favourite animals, I used to draw them a good bit, but I couldn't spend $60 to have an art the size of my hand.

Is this money going to charity or something? That might make it worth that much. If not, that's a good way to make money...$11,000 minus supply costs. I might do this.

Painting 200 owls would be exhausting. Owls are one of my favourite animals, I used to draw them a good bit, but I couldn't spend $60 to have an art the size of my hand.

Is this money going to charity or something? That might make it worth that much. If not, that's a good way to make money...$11,000 minus supply costs. I might do this.

HAHA very nice!

god, i saw this update on AG's page a couple days ago. and like someone said, realized how small 5x7 is and how 60$+ (canada, people demand monies) dollars isn't quite so fun to pay for that.

too bad though, those colours are the exact scheme of my room. plus i love owls.

Yeah... $60 for a strange looking owl, with small dimensions being only 5x7. Then on the other hand you can get Colin's really awesome artwork, costing HALF the price of these owls at just $25-30 a pop, while being more than double the size, 11x17.

Pretty obvious choice, at least imo.

Yeah, it's an interesting idea but I can't justify the price. They are all original and not prints so that IS cool though. Most of you have summed up my thoughts on this haha.

I'll just have him sketch an owl on a piece of paper for me next time I see him.

turns out ant is donating some of the money from these to a few of different charities. good man

turns out ant is donating some of the money from these to a few of different charities. good man

is it invisible children?

god... they picked the best cause ever. i swear. they just keep giving me reasons to love them

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i still want one of these owls but i know better

i wonder how long one of them takes him

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.