Circa Survive Board
asdfasdfasdf

Anthony Green paints you an owl!

this is awesome imo. my fiance just bought one. she loves owls (she has a bunch of little owl nick-nacks) so this is right up her alley. owl art was something she was interested in before seeing that AG was doing something. plus, its a hand painted original, not a print, and with awesome matting (which would be easy because of the size) i think it'd look amazing hung up. even better if its true that proceeds are going to charity. its a win-win in our case.

is it invisible children?

god... they picked the best cause ever. i swear. they just keep giving me reasons to love them

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i still want one of these owls but i know better

i wonder how long one of them takes him

his website says he is donating to music has power, livestrong and the world wildlife foundation

I'll just have him sketch an owl on a piece of paper for me next time I see him.

FFUFUUUUUUUUFUFUUFUUUUUUUH that reminds me

Warped Tour 2005 Circa put up their own handmade promo fliers saying what time they were playing, I shit you no they had owls drawn all over them that Anthony probably drew (judging by the style) and I stole one, had it hanging on my wall for about a year and it must have fallen off one day because I went to school and it was GONE and it turned out my housekeeper thought it was trash and thew it away.

YOU'VE BEEN MY FAMILY'S HOUSEKEEPER SINCE I WAS SEVEN BUT YOU DIDN'T NOTICE I'D HAD THAT DRAWING ON MY WALL FOR A YEAR

how are you all displaying yours? are you just putting something to mount it on the back or did you find a frame that worked?

we have ours propped up on a shelf unit in our kitchen for now. i think we're going to try and find a frame though.

here's my fiance's owl:

owl1.jpg

ended up finding a little mini-easel thing at michaels. i think it looks really good displayed like that. it'd look kinda weird on a wall because it's so small.

owl2.jpg

here's my fiance's owl:

owl1.jpg

ended up finding a little mini-easel thing at michaels. i think it looks really good displayed like that. it'd look kinda weird on a wall because it's so small.

owl2.jpg

that's tight dude, looks real good there.

Is that on the kitchen counter that's right next to the window? kind of close to where your kitchen table is

that's tight dude, looks real good there.

Is that on the kitchen counter that's right next to the window? kind of close to where your kitchen table is

yeah exactly, on that little counter space right next to the window by the kitchen table.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.