Circa Survive Board

Just ordered the 7 ". This is amazing news and I can't wait to buy the vinyl. This makes me even happier that I was able to get the original pressing of Juturna and OLG. I just wish I wasn't so broke right now!

$4.83 for standard.

nice atleast its not as bad as last time i need to get paid so i can get this

I still don't know if my dad bought me one yet. God I need to get each one. But He's my only chance of getting em and he's a huge dick.

Another reason to say no to drugs, won't get you delicious Circa on vinyl.

Just say no, kids.

Oh, I don't regret it.

I shall find a way.

Oh, I don't regret it.

I shall find a way.

start selling?

y'know what you should do is.. if you have any money, like actual cash/paper, go buy one of those Visa giftcards with the money you have, activate it for online purchases, and BAM!

all good to go, assuming you have the cash.

Someone gave me one for Christmas and Visa's website wouldn't let me activate it. wtf! I ended up buying vinyl from a real store with it instead...

start selling?

Lol no, I'm not a huge pothead. I buy it on rare occasions. Usually I get it from my friend for free cause he never denies me access to smoke his, cause he is a big pothead haha.

Ima do what Anthony said, I just need like 20 bucks from somewhere. The AMEX giftcard I just had worked like a charm. Wish I didn't spend 150 bucks that fast but oh well.

wtf? why wouldn't they let you activate it online? what'd it say when you tried to?

It said the last 6 digits of the card number was the 'password' but it wouldn't work.

when merchnow packages them up, labels them, and gives them to the postman

how about use your batman abilities to speed up the process. i want, now.

i'm worried i'll log on one day too late after the re-presses make their way into their store and miss out. gotta stay on my game.

i really doubt they'll sell out that fast. i know Circa has a pretty big fan base, but it seems like some of the only ones interested in vinyl at all are on here. so you should be okay.

i really doubt they'll sell out that fast. i know Circa has a pretty big fan base, but it seems like some of the only ones interested in vinyl at all are on here. so you should be okay.

...and on ebay. These do go pretty fast, don't underestimate the power of commodity