Circa Survive Board

lol doubt it, that would be killer though. my hope is $15 for the full lengths, 10 for the ep. although i think chiodos' "all's well..." is only 10 on merchnow. so they could all be 10. :fingerscrossed:

Only thing i'm left to wander is if these will include lyric sheets ?

Although I have first presse for both of these I will with out a doubt be purchacing the re-press of both.

anyone know when the 7 inches ship out?

The article just says within the next 2 months. I imagine they just ordered them, and are gonna put them up as they get them.

can't wait till my b-sides arrives. Gotta try out the new player.

Not even ordering. So mad EVR's going to make a killing on these when I went out of my way to get the first two, and they were my two favorite records, and I was so proud of them.

Not even ordering. So mad EVR's going to make a killing on these when I went out of my way to get the first two, and they were my two favorite records, and I was so proud of them.

i know exactly what you mean, and i want to agree with you, but i just..... i want them. :unsure:

Keep in mind the proceed from the 7" go towards a good cause.

I can see the disappointment in people who were proud of the picture discs but for someone like me who didn't even think about vinyl when the other albums came out, this is great. Circa's been my favorite band for a few years now and I only started collecting vinyl a little over a year ago. For me, this is a godsend.

I'm still so jealous of you legit mother fuckers with picture disks.

If anything I think this makes the pic discs more elusive - it makes me proud to have them rather than upset and like batman I'm buying the represses to spin. I never play Juturna and rarely play OLG because I don't want to warp the picture. Now I'll frame both and get to look at them every day

Someone facebook message me and let me know what they're selling Inuit Sessions. That's the only one I'm purchasing.

Someone facebook message me and let me know what they're selling Inuit Sessions. That's the only one I'm purchasing.

WTF they better announce it no sketchy shit I NEEDTA KNOW