Circa Survive Board

FUCK YEAH GOT THEM SHITS ORDERED, ALL 3!

that one /300 will be gone pretttyyyyy quick

SO true. it'll definitely be gone by the end of the night, and maaaybe the swirl Juturna and OLG as well.

it feels so good having these bad boys ordered.

also extremely true. I can rest easy knowing that I have them ordered and they will be in my possession soon enough.

argh i dont want to spend moneyyyy. i wasnt going to buy OLG but now im considering it...

edit: fuck it. ill be pissed if i dont buy this

Theres an extremely slight chance I may be able to get one or both from someone. If this happens, I'm going to start being as generous as I can to people, I swear I don't deserve the generosity some people give.

Wow thanks BIG TIME for relaying this shit. I already checked the site multiple times today and probably wouldn't have checked again.

Ordered way too much. Gifts for my girlfriend and friends as well as myself! Great day! Now I don't have to play my picture discs!

fuck me, it was so hard to decide but i got the dark blue OLG just cause it's more limited......i guess it looks a little better, but it was sooooo hard to choose between the 2! :( got that & juturna though :shrug: and weatherbox shirts! :D

fuuuuuuuuuuck. I didn't realize there were two different versions of OLG.. well, got all three, fuck. So poor.

Nobody did. There was never any mention of a dark blue version of OLG ever being pressed, all they said was white/green swirl Juturna and blue/black swirl OLG.

they left that shit out.

pretty tricky. i think they were probably a screw up from the press because it's almost 1000 copies when ones limited to 750 and the other's 300. leads me to believe that maybe they got dyed the wrong color? oh well, more rare goodies for everyone else.

ordered dark blue and juturna.

perfectly happy. I still barely was able to afford it though.

inuit sessions and we're done!!!!

but having a circa survive vinyl thats 1/300? FUCK YEAH

I thought it was just going to be the two swirls, but then I go to merchnow.com and I see this second OLG and I'm like "wtf..", so I look at it and find out of course that it's another color, the dark blue. Well, I have everything else that Circa has pressed to vinyl, including both Juturna and OLG pic discs, the b-sides 7", and plan on ordering Inuit Sessions, so I can't have ALL that and then NOT have the very last one. had to get all 3, just had to man.

Dude I've mentioned my jealousy for you legit motherfuckers with your picture disks and everything.

But I'm way too excited to have Juturna, my favorite record, on vinyl-- to be sad that I couldn't swing the extra 15 bucks for just a slightly different OLG.

I won't have quite your perfect collection, but I should have a full collection of their discography, and thats just an amazing thought.

Definitely having my own personal listening party when these arrive.

its circa fucking survive. i had to get them all. plus who the hell could choose between a vinyl /300 and a sexy as fuck blue/black swirl? if the blue/black swirl was /300 i may have just gotten that because in my opinion it looks way cooler than the dark blue. idk though i probably would've caved lol. /addict

How old are all you guys? How do you guys not have any money?

if i didnt see this, i wouldnt have ordered. thank god. had to transfer money out of my savings account because apparently i'm dirt poor, but priorities priorities! ordered the black/blue olg and juturna. phew.