Circa Survive Board
mars

Circa Survive w/ Good Old War & The Christmas Lights

i know right!

i'm contemplating driving to the ohio show

does anyone know how the grog is? worth an 8 hr trip? i'm thinkin' yes.

it's a super super super tiny venue. so if you're into a very up close and personal kind of show, then yes.

i know right!

i'm contemplating driving to the ohio show

does anyone know how the grog is? worth an 8 hr trip? i'm thinkin' yes.

The Grog fucking pwns. GO GO GO!

They might be releasing more dates, they said it's the first dates of 2010, hopefully they release more (and come to NY shhiitttt)

yeah I'm sure they will be doing other tours and many more dates. I saw them a few times 2 years ago and the were the tightest of any band I saw all year hands down.

They might be releasing more dates, they said it's the first dates of 2010, hopefully they release more (and come to NY shhiitttt)

yeah I'm sure they will be doing other tours and many more dates. I saw them a few times 2 years ago and the were the tightest of any band I saw all year hands down.

yes.

Ill be at the San Antonio show and maybe the SXSW ones if any are free or not too expensive. SOOPER STOOKED

I heard sxsw is awsome! Do you have to pay a cover at every place you go or is it open to just check out whoever you want....really unfamiliar on that, but want to experience it...I have a few friends that just moved to texas...

Nope. Touring with Coheed and Cambria. I'm probably going to that show as well.

Nope. Touring with Coheed and Cambria. I'm probably going to that show as well.

where is this posted? Fuck. I need to save the date.

P.S. What venue is it?

where is this posted? Fuck. I need to save the date.

P.S. What venue is it?

I think they both confirmed it on their twitters, and I got it from hearing in both the last pages of the LP3 thread, and the other thread about Coheed and Cambria and Circa Survive playing together. (It's in the Show's subforums.)

They're playing at the Summerstage at Rumsey Playfield in Central Park.

Does Circa usually sell tour prints/posters? I'm seeing them in SA and that's the only thing I can think of to bring cash for.

they didn't when i saw em, but i've only seen em once.

Does Circa usually sell tour prints/posters? I'm seeing them in SA and that's the only thing I can think of to bring cash for.

the only poster i've ever bought from a show was from the Twilight Army Tour which was a LONG ass time ago. they've had like limited edition prints at acoustic shows and random stuff. but it's not a regular thing that i've noticed.

i usually steal the posters off the walls of the venues. hahaa.

I heard sxsw is awsome! Do you have to pay a cover at every place you go or is it open to just check out whoever you want....really unfamiliar on that, but want to experience it...I have a few friends that just moved to texas...

its kind of open, but as far as i know, if its a day show it will most likely be free. Im sure they will let us know the exact details once it gets closer, but there will be at least one free show.. hopefully