Circa Survive Board
kevinb

Circa Survive "Tour Prints"

1128002328.jpg

esao andrews did the new york show tour print so i had to pick it up. so amazing/worth it :D imo its the best print

Damn, that thing looks amazing and I'm determined to find one now. How can you put pins through such a nice print though? Seems like blasphemy!

Damn, that thing looks amazing and I'm determined to find one now. How can you put pins through such a nice print though? Seems like blasphemy!

i dont have a frame yet and i really wanted to put it up in my room

haha there is no more room in my rooms for posters, the ones that mean more to me i just keep safely away from wear and tear.

i put pins through most of mine.

as long as there's a border, why the fuck does it matter?

I mean if you put pins through them it damages the print, but to each their own I guess. You could slap it in a $12 Walmart frame or something, any screen-printed Circa poster deserves at least that much!

hope you all enjoyed your prints from the BSN tour!

there are a few left from some cities, so if you saw one that you weren't able to get your hands on you still may able to. save that ebay $$ and stay tuned!

I wonder how much you jerks are willing to spend on this Esao print. Hmmm....considering putting this up on ebay.

<3 Hmm, letdown for me. Unfortunately I couldnt go even though it was the closest venue for me. I would have thought something better for the hometown show.

My thoughts exactly. But, it's not really up to them. Don't they just get some new artist to make one for every show?

did you get brendan to sign it or did he draw it?

Brendan signed it. I was planning on trying to get all the bands to sign it (mostly impossible), but that didn't work out. Everyone else was hiding away somewhere. Atleast was hoping for all of Circa, but I'm glad Brendan signed it.

I like it, just was expecting something a bit different.

Anyone know where I could get a good frame? Currently this is sitting in the back of a car, due to me having no safe place in my home to lay it flat.

My thoughts exactly. But, it's not really up to them. Don't they just get some new artist to make one for every show?

Brendan signed it. I was planning on trying to get all the bands to sign it (mostly impossible), but that didn't work out. Everyone else was hiding away somewhere. Atleast was hoping for all of Circa, but I'm glad Brendan signed it.

do you know/does it say who the artist is?

i was kinda thinking that colin or anthony would have designed the philadelphia tour poster.

I believe that the artist's signature is the one on the bottom right in the picture. There's also another name above it that may be the artist's name, but in print.

Once I get the chance I'll go look for sure.

But, yeah I was thinking that too, that would've been a really cool idea.

I wonder how much you jerks are willing to spend on this Esao print. Hmmm....considering putting this up on ebay.

I think you're crazy that you wanna sell it

I'm fucking around. I just wanted to see how much I could potentially get out of this. But sorry, it's mine forever losers.