Circa Survive Board
Only Revolutions

Facial Hair

Do you like men to have facial hair?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer for men to have facial hair?

• Yes
    • No
    • Indifferent

Bitches better appreesh the work that goes into maintaining an impressive beard. Gotta trim it, gotta wash it, gotta eat right so it grows thick and you don't get those lame random silver/auburny hairs, it's a lot of work. I'd trade it for a few days of bleeding vag in a heartbeat.

depends if it suits them. and if it's healthy lookin'.

i have seen too much nasty/sparse facial hair.

and teen staches. just... no.

but i like me some hearty beard.

it's REALLY gay that a guy made this thread, I was definitely expecting the original post to be made by a woman.

but anyways, I prefer to have facial hair. I keep it trimmed all nice usually, it's kinda scraggly right now even though I only trimmed 2 days ago.

without facial hair I look like a little kid seriously. people have guessed as low as 13/14.

but with facial hair.. beard/stache all that, highest someone has guessed was 25. haha

(22)

it's REALLY gay that a guy made this thread, I was definitely expecting the original post to be made by a woman.

but anyways, I prefer to have facial hair. I keep it trimmed all nice usually, it's kinda scraggly right now even though I only trimmed 2 days ago.

without facial hair I look like a little kid seriously. people have guessed as low as 13/14.

but with facial hair.. beard/stache all that, highest someone has guessed was 25. haha

(22)

showin' the immaturity that is you without facial hair.

how is it gay? maybez you cant grow a real nice beard so youre jealous? :wub:

it's like a girl making a thread to find out if guys like it better when girls wear a thong or a g-string

just collecting data bra

it's ok pat, i can't grow one either :wub:

oh i can grow a mean beard. i just dont need a beard to look good and feel like a man ;)

i have been thinking about shaving, but i have been getting a lot compliments on my facial hair lately. It just itches so fucking much goddamnit Girls better like this shit

if you shave, just think, it's hair and it'll grow back. I recently shaved after a few months of not shaving.

I grow my beard out for a few months and by the time I look like some crazy mix of a Muslim extremist and a Lumberjack, I hack it off to "hey, I can do moderately well in a business suit".