02 - The Great Golden Baby

03 - Suspending Disbelief

04 - Handshakes At Sunrise (Demo)

Tour Release Date: February 22, 2005

Official Release Date: March 18, 2005

Vinyl Release Date: February 2010

Limited Edition CD: /3000

Limited Edition Vinyl: /1000

This is the only release that contains 'Suspending Disbelief'.

This is the only official Circa Survive release that contains 'Handshakes At Sunrise (Demo)'.

'Handshakes At Sunrise (Demo)' was recorded with Jon Gartland on bass and TJ Du Blois on drums.

'Handshakes At Sunrise (Demo)' is also known as '2nd Demo' or 'Second Demo'.

'Handshakes At Sunrise (Demo)' is the '2nd Mix' of this particular recording also known as 'Winter Mix'.

hoping to get me the The Inuit Sessions EP ( i know it must be very rare) and Equal Vision samplers with non album tracks, any leads other than ebay would be great, i always have my eyes on ebay )

thanks in advance!

$200? holy f

yep. at my job we SPECIALIZE in hard to find albums. we work our asses off to get things that no one else can get and we can't get the innuit sessions. i've tried so many times.

people are douches though. they sell it at that price b/c they know that stupid people will buy it just to get a couple of songs.

i've just gotten over the fact that i will probably never own a copy.

yep. at my job we SPECIALIZE in hard to find albums. we work our asses off to get things that no one else can get and we can't get the innuit sessions. i've tried so many times.

people are douches though. they sell it at that price b/c they know that stupid people will buy it just to get a couple of songs.

i've just gotten over the fact that i will probably never own a copy.

It would be sweet for them to rerelease it for the fans, i know i don't enjoy getting ripped off for big bucks! We should start a petition!! :D

That ruins it for people like me though, who actually have an original EP.

:( I want to know I can always make 200+ dollars on my autographed Inuit Sessions.

I saw one on ebay a couple of days ago signed by AG for around 15 bucks......I should have bid on it!!!! I also saw another one going around 10$.

So I'm also hunting the inuit sessions ep and Juturna vinyl.

hoping to get me the The Inuit Sessions EP ( i know it must be very rare) and Equal Vision samplers with non album tracks, any leads other than ebay would be great, i always have my eyes on ebay )

thanks in advance!

There were two on ebay last week (inuit sessions)

Fucking CD that started it all.

HaS is probably STILL my favorite track...so fucking epic.

WE WON'T STOP UNTIL THE DAWN HAS GIVEN IT'S ALL TO YOUUUUUUUU

K5aioLrCEdY

How intimate is that shit?!

K5aioLrCEdY

so great. love this song to death.

K5aioLrCEdY

hahaha steve looks so young

I have this on CD. I bought it in 2005 and maybe listened to it once. It is almost in perfect condition, except for a very minor scratch on the actual case. Besides that, it is in VERY VERY VERY good condition. Is anyone interested in buying this? Also, what is a fair price that someone is willing to offer? Let me know, maybe we can work something out.

for some reason, a bunch of official channels, EVR and even Circa's bandcamp page list

February 8, 2005 as the release date of The Inuit Sessions. It makes no sense.

I noticed EVR started doing it last year on Feb 8th to commemorate the 10 year anniversary.

I wrote to EVR on facebook messenger asking what the significance of the 8th is. no reply.

The official release date was March 18, 2005.

But the real date it was actually released to the general public was on February 22, 2005 at Circa's 10th show.

Act Appalled was released streaming on circa's myspace player on February 7, 2005.

But nothing publicly happened on the 8th to my knowledge.

Unless EVR released locally up by their offices in NY or some legal thing or something.

But I went to the show in philly on the 15th and the band hadn't received the cd's of TIS yet.

If memory serves they were supposed to have them at the very beginning of that first tour, but didnt have them until the 22nd.

Its just weird that history is being rewritten or secret history is being left unexplained.