Circa Survive Board
Sign in to follow this  
Ashaaleeeee

Covers From BSN

Just a Few covers i've done so far from BSN.

Only the 3 so far from the album.

I felt Free and Imaginary Enemy are both ready to be filmed so expect more soon.

Ash

Yep. Really awesome covers!

Check these out if you want some drum tracks for a couple songs I'm working on, if you're doing the rest of the album :D

The Longest Mile -- pretty good run

Imaginary Enemy -- I can't quite get this one right though, maybe soon =|

and hit me up if you want me to record a good version of Through the Desert Alone, or to try learn some of the other songs =P

Check these out if you want some drum tracks for a couple songs I'm working on, if you're doing the rest of the album :D

and hit me up if you want me to record a good version of Through the Desert Alone, or to try learn some of the other songs =P

very keen. i still have all my tracks if you want to colab the album. work our way through it or do any others. =)

Yeah, some sort of collab would be epic. The only song on the album I can't get a grasp on how to play is Strange Terrain, which somebody else here wanted me to play, but unfortunately I just can't play it :( But seeing as you've already got a great version of that, it shouldn't matter :D Some songs sound best without drums anyway.

Basically I guess since you're likely going to finish off the album, I'd like to contribute on Imaginary Enemy, Through the Desert Alone, Fever Dreams (when I get a new snare), The Longest Mile, and Compendium-- Mostly just because I've learned all those already :P The rest I haven't practiced, but they would be just as good if not better with just the guitars and bass. Also, maybe an addition to your Glass Arrows one, as I have a video of that already, but it isn't completely necessary to upload a different version.

~

ill try to have the longest mile up by sunday.

edit/

shit is tough. lots of layered guitars