Circa Survive Board
Stormy

Circa Survive - Fall Headlining Tour

seattle isn't listed at all for the club or just the date itself

but you're able to get regular tickets from ticketswest just fine

anyone else having this problem???

really wanted to get the club stuff...

yup. i caved and just bought mine from ticketswest. so lame!

that sucks :loveatfirstsight:

hope they end up releasing those or something, I don't wanna miss out if they do I'd just sell the normal tix if that happens...

I've been thinking perhaps el corazon venue doesn't want to do that type of thing so they can't do it for seattle? just a thought

either way, the show itself will be pretty cool el corazon is soooo much better than SoDo where they played last

BUY MY NYC TICKET please

Sorry to make this it's own thread but it's important

I rushed to buy my ticket for the Circa show in NYC and didn't look at the other shows

It'd be a lot more convenient for me to go to the show at The Chance in Poughkeepsie

so pleaaaase someone buy my ticket from me I'll sell it for $20, it was $26.50 online

I'm begging! Give it to your friend if you already have it!

Merge this if needed but it's very surrious.

ill buy your ticket serena :D

serena was down to show tits for the highline ballroom tickets... EXPLOIT THAT SHIT MOCHA!!!

Yoo I might be going to the show at The Chance, depending on what my roommates say.

just checked out codeseven. they sound legit. the songs i listened to reminded me of stuff from the doves first album.

after the santa cruz show last week, i don't think i'll be going.

honestly, it was a fantastic show as always, but the crowd.... it was a contest of "who-can-grab-AGs-dick-the-most"! the flow of the crowd followed him as he moved back & forth on stage, many many many people (including myself) got shoved to the ground & trampled while 13-year-old-girls jumped up trying to grab his ankles. people were nasty and inconsiderate, and i couldn't even hear the music at some points over the cries of "ANTHONY I LOVE YOU ANTHONY TOUCH ME PLEASE OH MY GOD ANTHONY GREEN"

Literally, the same exact thing happened at the Vienna show last week. Everyone in the front was so desperate to touch anthony, which i completely dont understand. I dont mind some rowdiness, headbanging, and dancing around, but all the people in the front were just pushing and shoving and practically trampling people, im 5 foot 1, i didnt mind, i was more concerned at getting a good view, so i was elbowing and pushing myself, but it was unfortunate to see some girls trying to enjoy the front view and getting thrown and trampled. people were grabbing the life out of his shirt and pulling mad hard, and basically trying to make him fall, i mean i want to see the guy perform on stage and go nuts, not get restricted by groupies. Great show and would never miss a chance for now on to see them live, but i hope i never have to experience those type of manners and trampling again.

BTW, i have an ignorant question. I see that all these dates are named the "fall headlining tour" and it struck a curiosity last week at the vienna show when anthony say, "this is the last stop of this tour". The vienna date came later, attached to the "westcoast tour with o'brother" series, so i was assuming it was a true headline show. So was this past few dates in america with O'brother just a collaborative tour and not a truly a full blown headline one?

.....I already also got my tickets for the towson, MD show. wooo