Circa Survive Board
Adam!

Creature Club

A true artist doesn't care for the recognition nor the money that comes with it. but there's an exception to that, you gotta live and you money in order to live so yes that's true all the money goes to circa, but I highly doubt it if they care. bands hardly make any profit from selling their music, the record label gets the most profit. plius bands make their money touring. circa doesn't care if you download their songs, they just want to be heard. and like I said some people are unfortunate not to have any money to spend on themselves. money shouldn't be an issue for a fan wanting a song. plus it's all about peace and love because that's what circa's all about. nothing negative. you could of simply not said a word and kept the song to yourself. but that's just my opinion and opinions are insane :D

Oh be quiet. You're just saying all of this so you can get this one stupid song. I saved the money to get the membership so I could get all of this cool shit. I didn't save my money to get the membership so I could share it all with you. Go get a job

thats easy to say ^

what is that supposed to mean?

A true artist doesn't care for the recognition nor the money that comes with it. but there's an exception to that, you gotta live and you money in order to live so yes that's true all the money goes to circa, but I highly doubt it if they care. bands hardly make any profit from selling their music, the record label gets the most profit. plius bands make their money touring. circa doesn't care if you download their songs, they just want to be heard. and like I said some people are unfortunate not to have any money to spend on themselves. money shouldn't be an issue for a fan wanting a song. plus it's all about peace and love because that's what circa's all about. nothing negative. you could of simply not said a word and kept the song to yourself. but that's just my opinion and opinions are insane :D

actually im not a member of the creature club. i dont have the song and im not going to ask anyone for it because if i wanted to hear the song badly enough, i would cough up the $60 to pay for it. the band has to make a living somehow. if they didnt care about that, then the creature club would be free to everyone and they would just hand out all the songs and let everyone into sound checks. having everyone ask around for the songs completely defeats the purpose of the creature club. circa doesnt have to release these songs at all. theyre doing their fans a favor by letting them hear these demos. the band doesnt owe us anything extra after everything they do for us already. all these other people put up the money to join and now so many of you just want a free hand out. thats not fair to the people who saved up their money to buy a membership.

pirates will be pirates

im sure theyd give out their demos and stuff for free if they could, they love us, we should all try and join as hard as we can, im joining on march 3rd.

haha like I said before some people are UNFORTUNATE not to have money to spend on themselves. some people could be in situations where they can't afford to spend $60. I already have the songs. I'm just saying be kind to the other circa fans, it's all about peace and love. my friend couldn't afford it, he lives alone, pays rent, bills, goes to school, and has a job and hes a single dad. he loves circa but still can't afford it so I shared. this is only my opinion so you really don't get all aggro. share the love ;D

ok thats fine if its your friend, but for people on circa's own message board to be asking for the songs is ridiculous and disrespectful. we arent getting all aggro. it may be about peace and love, but its also about respect and fairness.

I guess we can agree to disagree, haha I really don't care about sharing as long as it's a circa fan. we all have something in common, we love circa and want to hear their songs. speaking for myself, music is my life and it helps me so I thought sharing that feeling without thinking about money or anything like that would help. like i said share the love.

by that logic there would be no reason for bands to ever charge money for anything

i honestly would have bought a membership if i actually had time to go to their shows these days, but i don't so that would have been a waste of money on my part. Plus i think i spent more money on this band than any other band.. i don't feel that bad about asking for a demo song because i think that is just a minuscule part of the creature club membership.

yeah we're almost in the same boat

although i think i might get mine at this upcoming show

itll be the first time i see them.... since Twilight Army tour..... :scratchchin:

yeah we're almost in the same boat

although i think i might get mine at this upcoming show

itll be the first time i see them.... since Twilight Army tour..... :scratchchin:

Circa's live act is nothing like you've seen. they are playing at their best right now, this is the tour to see them. best live music of my life in san fran this past year.

batman already knows this so this is for everyone else who keeps asking. via the "request circa survive files" thread

Pretty self explanatory, here are the rules.

* Only share bootleg live sets, demos and rarities that Circa Survive DOES NOT make a profit from.

* Only share bootleg live sets, demos and rarities that Circa Survive DOES NOT make a profit from.

but its a demo? contradiction

EDIT:

i found it on youtube.

EDIT:

i found it on youtube.

it's kind of surprising to me how long certain songs last on youtube before being pulled down by the warner media group on the grounds of copyright infringement.

i see 'new sun' has been up there since mid october.

but the high and driving song 'the fishermen will be bewildered' was pulled down even though it was freely available from early 2004 to early 2008.

then theres those songs that get dejected the second you upload them. Either the audio is analyzed by some kind of copyright filtering software

or a lonely human savant who knows the wmg/riaa catalog by heart rejects them. idk.

i just don't get the priorities or tactics of riaa or the wmg watchdogs.

@Pat

You don't have to be a dick. I can see your point but its easier said then done. I would have easily bought the creature club package a while back if only my iPod wasn't stolen and I have to buy a new one and on top of that I'm in school (and paying tuition for that) and can't get a job until the summer. If anyone on CB asked me for the demos who was in a similar situation like myself I would have been more then happy to give them the mp3s. It's just a few files and only a small fraction of the Creature Club membership. Just saying.

pat is a dick, he can't help it

if the creature club was a simple buck or two he has a completely valid point and case, but unfortunately it's the price of a week of meals.

and honestly, we all support them in so many ways

what a dick

i wish they sold the extra music separately

i think a looot of people would just want the extra circa music and not all the rest of the baggage

no, all posts should be about creature club in here

are the creature club discounts at the shows? do you have to bring your usb to prove it? or would an ID be fine?

sorry if these have been answered already.. just wondering if anyone has done so already

what a dick

i wish they sold the extra music separately

i think a looot of people would just want the extra circa music and not all the rest of the baggage

I agree, i think what would be cool, is if they gave us the variety of options as too what package we want. Like Songs + discount on clothes or Songs + whatever. Different levels of the membership would be cool

I agree, i think what would be cool, is if they gave us the variety of options as too what package we want. Like Songs + discount on clothes or Songs + whatever. Different levels of the membership would be cool

i'm ready for more "whatever" ;)

pat is a dick, he can't help it

go fuck yourself marc

what a dick

;)