Circa Survive Board
Adam!

Creature Club

i forgot all about creature club until i read that RRR interview with Anthony haha

i wanna be able to buy it in the spring ._. at least i hope

you've just got a dick way of saying things

not EVERYONE here supports them so much. if we start posting the creature club songs, anyone can come on here and download it. its not fair to the band and its not fair to ignore certain rules of the forum. the only reason you are disagreeing is because its me.

well we all support them as much as we can one way or another, but no one should straight up post it publicly here.

pirates will be pirates

im sure theyd give out their demos and stuff for free if they could, they love us, we should all try and join as hard as we can, im joining on march 3rd.

so then we're just going to have tons of people posting in here being like "dude can you hook me up with the song? i really want to hear it but i cant afford to join the creature club lol can you PM me?" oh wait. thats already happening at it was extremely annoying.

just a shitty situation for fans that love their music but dont want to throw down hella money for a couple songs

its just a couple of songs. i think people can live without them.

i'm just waiting for something awesome to come out of the CC. i want some like art or exclusive physical recording or something equally epic. non-members couldn't bitch about not getting that then...

so then we're just going to have tons of people posting in here being like "dude can you hook me up with the song? i really want to hear it but i cant afford to join the creature club lol can you PM me?" oh wait. thats already happening at it was extremely annoying.

yeah its bugging the shit out of me too. i understand that people want the songs, but jesus christ. join the CC or get out of this thread.

IMO I would just give it to the members you know and trust (and support them as much as you excluding CC membership) and not n00bs if I was in you're situation. I'm not gonna pm anyone just because of how I myself would probably feel in that situation. Even though I want those songs badly. I'm def gonna purchase the CC membership before there next tour for sure.

IMO I would just give it to the members you know and trust (and support them as much as you excluding CC membership) and not n00bs if I was in you're situation. I'm not gonna pm anyone just because of how I myself would probably feel in that situation. Even though I want those songs badly. I'm def gonna purchase the CC membership before there next tour for sure.

(i have been....)

Just got out of soundcheck. They started an hour and a half late. I'm currently sitting at a mcdonalds. They have free wifi! Go figure! Nick and I hashed out some shit and I no longer want to fight him. Tonight should be good. Circa's playing second to last so i'm fucking pumped to get back to Albany early enough to get my drink on.

Just got out of soundcheck. They started an hour and a half late. I'm currently sitting at a mcdonalds. They have free wifi! Go figure! Nick and I hashed out some shit and I no longer want to fight him. Tonight should be good. Circa's playing second to last so i'm fucking pumped to get back to Albany early enough to get my drink on.

you live in albany? how exciting. i met an amazing girl on new years eve who lives in albany. im not sure why that matters in this case but i dont know many people from there

Hahahaha you and albany. chels ur from queens no? And what did you hash out lol?? i'm so interested. ;)

p.s circa soundchecks are like waiting for the cable man,it might start from the hours of 2-6 but you'll never really know for sure lol

Hahahaha you and albany. chels ur from queens no? And what did you hash out lol?? i'm so interested. ;)

p.s circa soundchecks are like waiting for the cable man,it might start from the hours of 2-6 but you'll never really know for sure lol

haha shut up. dont laugh at me

you live in albany? how exciting. i met an amazing girl on new years eve who lives in albany. im not sure why that matters in this case but i dont know many people from there

No, I'm from long island! My sister goes to school in Albany and has an apartment. We're drunk and one of her lesbian friends is singing along to R.E.M's "Losing My Religion"

1. this topic needs to get pinned

2. Everyway keeps growing on me more and more, fucking love that song

3. I feel resentment doing the same