Circa Survive Board
Sign in to follow this  
Only Revolutions

Fan-Made Music Videos

That was pretty damn cool. I liked how the music was in sync with the movie, especially when you see Raiden and Anthony sings "half human, half machine."

Seriously...wtf is up with Raiden? Is he like a cyborg now? I haven't followed the MGS series after the 2nd one.

I don't know. The only one I played was the second one because I've always been an xbox guy. And I thought it was the most epic thing ever. The 3rd one Snake Eater was about things that happened way before any of the other things. So it was basically a history lesson with a man named Big Boss who looked like Snake back then.

But I don't know about Raiden. The 4th still has very little info plotwise. And thanks for the feedback. Some of that music in sync with the video actually happened coincidentially sometimes and I went with it.

I don't know. The only one I played was the second one because I've always been an xbox guy. And I thought it was the most epic thing ever. The 3rd one Snake Eater was about things that happened way before any of the other things. So it was basically a history lesson with a man named Big Boss who looked like Snake back then.

But I don't know about Raiden. The 4th still has very little info plotwise. And thanks for the feedback. Some of that music in sync with the video actually happened coincidentially sometimes and I went with it.

omg mgs3 was one of the best games ive ever played

its absolutely amazing

i suggest anyone and everyone go buy snake eater its worth the money