Circa Survive Board
Circa67

Congratulations Anthony Green!

You guys do know he's never going to read this right? I don't think he's even registered here.

yeah, too bad that's totally false...all of the guys have registered usernames here (unless they've deleted them in the past year or so) and have posted several times....Anthony actually less often than the rest of them, but trust me, haha...they look at this stuff.

LUCKY! howd you get in the hospital!!!

:deadhorse:

it's from Anthony's facebook...

-____________-

looooooooooooool

Congrats Anthony.

Anyone know if he was there for the delivery?

68720_1659879583726_1439271084_1687390_5293233_n.jpg

Touching photo...

Wonder how long the band is gonna take off? And I can't wait for the amazing material that will come from this birth.

They aren't really taking time off, at least not right now. Tour starts soon. They all knew it was coming.

yeah, too bad that's totally false...all of the guys have registered usernames here (unless they've deleted them in the past year or so) and have posted several times....Anthony actually less often than the rest of them, but trust me, haha...they look at this stuff.

I know the other dudes come on here, I never said they didn't. I just never saw Ant come on here before. Beautiful looking baby.

67263_115405728519183_100001492689718_111675_12703_n.jpg

lol, still laughable

I know the other dudes come on here, I never said they didn't. I just never saw Ant come on here before.

Anthony hasn't signed on as a band member but come on you know he's out there lurking from time to time. He's just trying to play it cool, like we don't know. (but we know Anthony, we know...lol)

Congratulations to James's Mom and Dad!

They aren't really taking time off, at least not right now. Tour starts soon. They all knew it was coming.

Fuck the tour imo, Anthony has some fathering to do.

I know the other dudes come on here, I never said they didn't. I just never saw Ant come on here before. Beautiful looking baby.

o i c...I was just being lazy when I read your comment the first time and thought you said none of them. Sowwy dude

he also has some money to be making in order to support the new addition to his family

Not saying the dude is well off (I wonder how much they make...), but I'm sure he could do some vacation time.

Or let's all donate money so he can spend time with his family, least we could do right :deadhorse:

pooped myself loling

For the record I didn't make that haha. Someone posted it on FB

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.