Circa Survive Board
September

Circa Survive "Appendage EP" Discussion

lol @ the guy that posted the mediafire link on Anthony's own Facebook page. Smooth move. Dick.

hahaha some people are so dumb

Btw to all the people complaining about the Sleep Underground. Its a demo; its not going to be as good as you expect it. I do agree though the live version is better (which is probably a good thing). But i don't see the reason in being disappointed in a demo. You have to give them some slack because obviously its going to contain good and bad ideas because the song is still in its very early stages. I'm sure there is still lots of fine tuning they want to do with it.

Has anyone interpreted any of the lyrics yet? Lazarus is an interesting track, I keep getting the sense that Ant is talking about his early days in Saosin and stuff like that. He's getting older, so things aren't as easy they were back when he was young and carefree.

:)

must.control.self.

two.more.days.

to put some perspective on his statement, jeff doesn't like Blue Sky Noise so much

it seems like most the tracks on BSN show a degree of restraint, meanwhile these tracks are more out there and i like it. i can see why they were not on BSN.

ahh. I'm back at school and it's still not here... at least I sent it to the right place. hopefully it'll come tomorrow or tuesday... WANT SO BAD.

Digging this whole EP - from the organ beginning on Sleep Underground to the crazy guitar outro on Lazarus.

I get some people aren't going to like it, I'm not going to debate that this way or that way. I love this, as I love all other Circa music, and, as always, it's music I can put on repeat and enjoy. I'd be interested to see this worked into BSN, and I think I came up with a good order on how a full CD with all the songs would sound:

Sleep Underground

Strange Terrain

Get Out

Glass Arrows

I Felt Free

Stare Like You'll Stay

Everyway

Imaginary Enemy

Through The Desert Alone

Frozen Creek

Fever Dream

Backmask

Spirit on The Staircase

The Longest Mile

Lazarus

Compendium

Dyed In The Wool

If anyone tries it, let me know what you think.

wow that playlist seems like it would complete Blue Sky Noise perfectly.... very nice thought.

I fucking love the Circa Survive Brain, and I cannot stress enough how eager I am for them to make the Juturna/cloudy emotion with all the new ideas they learned from the other emotions they have expressed since then.

I do love when Circa Survive makes music that has a clear and more light hearted emotion, but I know that if today they aimed a load of songs where the music rang the misery and confusion of Juturna.......... we would all swallow our impressions thus far

Digging this whole EP - from the organ beginning on Sleep Underground to the crazy guitar outro on Lazarus.

I get some people aren't going to like it, I'm not going to debate that this way or that way. I love this, as I love all other Circa music, and, as always, it's music I can put on repeat and enjoy. I'd be interested to see this worked into BSN, and I think I came up with a good order on how a full CD with all the songs would sound:

Sleep Underground

Strange Terrain

Get Out

Glass Arrows

I Felt Free

Stare Like You'll Stay

Everyway

Imaginary Enemy

Through The Desert Alone

Frozen Creek

Fever Dream

Backmask

Spirit on The Staircase

The Longest Mile

Lazarus

Compendium

Dyed In The Wool

i like this idea too. i'll try it out sometime. With all the song titles like for some reason i get the feeling of a narrative.. and it sounds pretty awesome.

Sleep Underground

Strange Terrain

Get Out

Glass Arrows

I Felt Free

Stare Like You'll Stay

Everyway

Imaginary Enemy

Through The Desert Alone

Frozen Creek

Fever Dream

Backmask

Spirit on The Staircase

The Longest Mile

Lazarus

Compendium

Dyed In The Wool

take "stare like youll stay out" cause it sticks out like a sore thumb.

I can tell you guys don't like BSN much cause you're even forgetting the titles.

It's Spirit of the Stairwell and Fever Dreams

>:|

<3

andddd I can finally get this tomorrow.

adslkjfaldsfj can't wait.

take "stare like youll stay out" cause it sticks out like a sore thumb.

nope, i'm in full favor of it staying forever.