Circa Survive Board
gabrielle

AUTOPLAY

aaaaaaaaautoplay  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the use of autoplay on the board?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided
  2. 2. I think autoplay is...

• Annoying and disruptive
    • A good way to share media and add flavor to posts
    • A nice way of expression
    • Pointless; I won't pay attention to the videos anyway

this autoplay shit barely ever happens anyway, if anything there has just been a recent bump in autoplay videos randomly, but if you look at the statistics you're complaining about getting 1 bad grape in an entire fruit basket, ASSUMING it REALLY is that offensive to you.

And serious, I cant see how a few insignificant seconds can be so offensive to anyone, this reaction to ban autoplay kinda makes me :/ that people can care so much about the tiniest things, like in the case of BeeBee vs. The People

just stay relaxed and push pause my friends, no need to take this to the Supreme Courts.

and if you become too upset with the few seconds of hell please ignore the SINGLE USER who actually uses autoplay so you can be prepared if there is an autoplay waiting to ruin your life

ps <3 you pat

Your reaction is just as much of an exaggeration, and I don't think it was funny either, especially at the end. JUST SAYING. :candyheart:

lol

Its like you're cryin for having the window rolled down in your car when you could easily roll it back up.

but the window doesn't automatically roll down

:blushface:

jkjk :blushface:

some people actually find something of whatever value in autoplays, thats the only difference.

anyways this shit is fucking dumb to talk about fuck

well we had a vote, and the majority of people dont like autoplay videos and find them disruptive. i dont know about you marc, but i am an american. and as an american i support democracy. it seems as if the people have spoken.

Well the poll has spoken.

Do you support the use of autoplay on the board?

Yes [ 5 ] [35.71%]

No [ 8 ] [57.14%]

:candyheart:

....Oh, thx Pat. :D

Lara you should know, you just took statistics, that sample is WAY too small to represent the population, it's test statistic is MUCH higher than a .05 level of significance.

trollface

Lara you should know, you just took statistics, that sample is WAY too small to represent the population, it's test statistic is MUCH higher than a .05 level of significance.

trollface

actually thats extremely inaccurate. 14 votes have been cast. the top 20 posters of the day have made up 85.71% of the total posts today. that means that this sample reflects a much higher percentage than you think.

factface

I got a D in Statistics. I don't care. lol.

silly internet beings

now look who's the troll! first post and all. I wonder who this is? :candyheart:

lol guru! :candyheart:<3

basing the statistic on 1 days active posters is a pretty inconclusive way of concluding such a topic

rapeface