Circa Survive Board
September

Circa Survive "Violent Waves" Discussion (08.28.2012)

Look what Esao wrote on facebook:

Here's one image from my friends @circasurvive new "Violent Waves" album. http://instagr.am/p/MMnX93A4Ax/

I think "violent waves" is the title of the new album...

I already posted that...

sorry, I did not see ...

Hopefully "Monday" means 12 AM Monday... We'll see.

to circa "Monday" means around 5 pm. lol

i doubt they'll be releasing the album tomorrow. in all honesty, it would have leaked by now if they were going that route. i couldn't care less, though. i'm just pumped that there's official word coming regarding a release.

Can't wait to actually see what we find out today, i think it will be like BSN with the pre orders going up on the site and one single to listen to while we wait even though we've already heard a couple songs. Unless they wanna be even more mysterious about it and make us wait till the album is actually released. Either way bricks will be shat and i wont stop feeling good man.

Um I'm fucking dying over here. Can they make this friggen announcement so I can continue with my day? I keep checking facebook, the Circa website, and ticketmaster every 30 minutes.

Um I'm fucking dying over here. Can they make this friggen announcement so I can continue with my day? I keep checking facebook, the Circa website, and ticketmaster every 30 minutes.

hahaha you just described me. I went to sleep last night like a child on christmas eve.

Gah. Driving me crazy. Was looking forward to listening to a new song while I cranked my work out. I'll be at work for a few more hours though so maybe it'll be up soon. If not I'll have to listen when I get home.

I'm amazed at how resoureful some of you guys are at finding all these tidbits such as the show posters and release show dates.

I just realized how appropriate my signature is, lol.

totally agree.

It'd suck if they're waiting until 11:59 west coast time, when they finally post "oops, sorry.. NEXT monday."