Sign in to follow this  
miikkeyy

Chiodos vs D.R.U.G.S

Chiodos vs D.R.U.G.S  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better?

• Chiodos (New)
    • D.R.U.G.S

Where is the option to blow your Fucking brains out instead of listen to either?

Barring the newer Chiodos with Bomer I guess though....I still refuse to vote based for a crappy band having a singer they don't deserve.

this thread should be retitled "who sucks more" right now it's an even tie. they both suck

If it weren't for that "(new)"...I'd vote Chiodos...

Exactly what I was thinking. I don't understand the mass amount of hate for Craig Owens though. I think he has a good voice. :clap:

Exactly what I was thinking. I don't understand the mass amount of hate for Craig Owens though. I think he has a good voice. ;)

When I say "He doesn't know how to sing" I mean that in a completely literal way. Anybody can do what he does.

When I say "He doesn't know how to sing" I mean that in a completely literal way. Anybody can do what he does.

do it then.

do it then.

Why would I do that? It would totally be hypocritical because my whole point is that people with bad voices shouldn't get credit for being good singers just because they try so hard to have some sort of inflection by eeking out shaky falsetto's and screaming. Chiodos and Owens rode the wave of hardcore popularity with high pitched vocalists. The musicians have some talent but none of them are amazing in context with the rest of most post-hardcore bands.

Why would I do that? It would totally be hypocritical because my whole point is that people with bad voices shouldn't get credit for being good singers just because they try so hard to have some sort of inflection by eeking out shaky falsetto's and screaming. Chiodos and Owens rode the wave of hardcore popularity with high pitched vocalists. The musicians have some talent but none of them are amazing in context with the rest of most post-hardcore bands.

i guess at the end of the day it comes down to who has a fan base, multiple records, and money.

i guess at the end of the day it comes down to who has a fan base, multiple records, and money.

you couldn't be more wrong