Circa Survive Board
Sign in to follow this  
Aicebo

Circa Survive: Remix Contest

I definitely know this doesn't mean anything about me being a winner, and I don't see my remix being anywhere close to as awesome as the ones that I've heard, but all of this encouragement is more amazing than words or winning anything. <3

dude that's so badass that they posted it. I listened to it earlier when I was just checking my wall and shit. Good job man! I would probably freak out if they posted something I did too so no worries. haha.

holy fuck, they did post it. Not only that, but they heard it. Maybe for some, this wouldn't be a big deal, but Im about to fucking die...

I'd definitely be the same, haha. Congratulations. It's a great a remix, you deserve for it to be noticed. :)

billy!!!!!!!!!!! so sorry i mislead you, fuck :)

the people I'm showing all around california are leaving soon, so hopefully I'll get started by thursday on this shit.

You guys will do fine and finish well before time if you're loving what you're doing. And just to clarify:

The Contest begins on June 30, 2011 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") (the "Start Date"), and ends on

July 30, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "End Date") (such period, the "Contest Period").

By the way, I hadn't made my remix available for download until it got asked for, but I had been wondering if that would kill my chance at winning considering one of the prizes is having the remix available for download on the band's site. It doesn't really bother me as much as make me curious since most of the remixes are available for download, and it doesn't say anything in the rules. My account won't allow more than 100 downloads anyways.

Also:

On or about August 29, 2011, Sponsor Atlantic Records will select 3 or more Entries based on the criteria of creativity, originality and aesthetic value (each in Sponsor Atlantic Records sole discretion) (“Potential Winnersâ€).

"Sponsor Atlantic Records" will select?

You guys will do fine and finish well before time if you're loving what you're doing. And just to clarify:

The Contest begins on June 30, 2011 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") (the "Start Date"), and ends on

July 30, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "End Date") (such period, the "Contest Period").

By the way, I hadn't made my remix available for download until it got asked for, but I had been wondering if that would kill my chance at winning considering one of the prizes is having the remix available for download on the band's site. It doesn't really bother me as much as make me curious since most of the remixes are available for download, and it doesn't say anything in the rules. My account won't allow more than 100 downloads anyways.

Also:

On or about August 29, 2011, Sponsor Atlantic Records will select 3 or more Entries based on the criteria of creativity, originality and aesthetic value (each in Sponsor Atlantic Records sole discretion) (“Potential Winnersâ€).

Sponsor Atlantic Records will select?

geez, well you already reached your download limit haha but yeah, I wondered the same thing considering the prize.

dubstep producer nit grit has always been a huge fan of circa, and he confirmed on facebook recently that he'a remixing at least one song.he should be coming up with something really amazing. also if you're not a fan of the genre, his music is not typical dubstep at all- check it out NiT GriT- Euthanizing a Dream