Circa Survive Board
September

Anthony Green "Young Legs" Discussion

Anthony Green: College Times Interview . (02.01.2012)

CT: Can you tell me anything about Young Legs?

AG: It's gonna be really weird.

CT: Like…...

AG: Honestly, all of the songs are on an iPad. There are no real instruments. I'm only on the demos. I don't know how that's going to change, but I definitely think it's going to be the weirdest solo album anyone has ever released. [laughs] It's gonna be a really fun experiment.

Anthony Green: Pop-Break Interview . (02.10.2012)

PB: I heard a bunch of different rumors about new projects coming out. ... I heard that you are coming out with a new follow up solo album called Young Legs this year. Are any of these true?

AG: There is going to be a follow up to Beautiful Things called Young Legs. It should come out this year but I can’t speculate when.

PB: What can be expected with your follow up Young Legs?

AG: It’s difficult to say because it’s just songs that we’ve been writing for a while but it’s something a little more electronic and rooted more in exploring the electronic parts of music. It’s going to be really cool and a lot different than Beautiful Things.

I wonder how Luke is going to change the album, now that he has another child to inspire him like James did for Beautiful Things.

It's been a while since I've heard anything on Young Legs. Has Ant said anything in any recent interviews about it? I'm just wondering, because it's been about 4-5 months since anything has been discussed about it.

It's been a while since I've heard anything on Young Legs. Has Ant said anything in any recent interviews about it? I'm just wondering, because it's been about 4-5 months since anything has been discussed about it.

He hasn't said much about it. basically whats been said in this thread is all that is known. Maybe after this tour he may head into the studio to record but who knows.

obviously this is totally speculation, but maybe photo finish convinced him to wait to release it. He said a lot about not wanting to be on labels anymore when Beautiful Things came out, and it seemed like part of putting both out at the same time (which didn't happen obviously) was so that he was totally free of all his label contracts. It seemed pretty clear to me that Photo Finish had a 3-record option with him, and they'll make more money off of that if they give it some time between releases.

or maybe he just didn't find the time to get it recorded.

yeah i've kinda been waiting to hear something about

young legs

or

the casey anthony project

or

the hardcore moshtradamus project

but no, nothing yet.

i really thought someone wouldve def asked about young legs on the youtubevideo chat but no.

it shouldnt be too too long before we hear something about something.

he doesnt seem to sit idle for very long.

I'm really curious about the whole hardcore project and really stoke about it. I hope it happens because I am one of those people who enjoy his scream.

He may have had people ask the question about Young Legs but since they were screening the questions he may have decided to pass over it.

I'm really curious about the whole hardcore project and really stoke about it. I hope it happens because I am one of those people who enjoy his scream.

He may have had people ask the question about Young Legs but since they were screening the questions he may have decided to pass over it.

yeah he has a unique scream.

and

true. they may have passed it up.

"moshtradamus" lol that sounds awesome

hopefully. not too much is known as of yet.

http://circaboard.co...?showtopic=7754

"moshtradamus" lol that sounds awesome

I think he has like 3 or 4 songs under that name. He released them online a while before he droped Avalon.

yeah i've kinda been waiting to hear something about

young legs

or

the casey anthony project

or

the hardcore moshtradamus project

but no, nothing yet.

i really thought someone wouldve def asked about young legs on the youtubevideo chat but no.

it shouldnt be too too long before we hear something about something.

he doesnt seem to sit idle for very long.

def did. just no response.:P

I asked Dan from good old war about the next solo album tonight, and it sounds like it is far from a release. Sounds like the songs are ready on Anthony's end but they have to wait for everyones schedules to open up before they can record it.

I talked to the band at the Melbourne show last night and Anthony's headed into the studio the day they get back to the States... get excited :)

• Upvote 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.