Circa Survive Board
September

Anthony Green "Young Legs" Discussion

YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!

What if he was recording Young Legs and the next Saosin as well. All they'd have to do is send him the tracks and what not. One can hope, one can dream!!!

YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!

What if he was recording Young Legs and the next Saosin as well. All they'd have to do is send him the tracks and what not. One can hope, one can dream!!!

anything's possible.

i kinda feel that if he were to record a saosin record, that he would do it in person @ saosound with beau.

but maybe he would get the demos/instrumentals earlier to figure out the vocal parts and lyrics, like he did to some degree with TTN.

it only took like 4 nights to record the vocals for TTN. so these records can come together rather quickly in certain cases.

circa have two california shows in june and july, so that would give ample time for anthony to record some lowkey sao-sessions if its in the cards.

idk. nothings definite but i find the crypticness of saosin and ant's 'heavy/hardcore project' somewhat suspect.

well see.

just glad young legs is finally happening.

anything's possible.

i kinda feel that if he were to record a saosin record, that he would do it in person @ saosound with beau.

but maybe he would get the demos/instrumentals earlier to figure out the vocal parts and lyrics, like he did to some degree with TTN.

it only took like 4 nights to record the vocals for TTN. so these records can come together rather quickly in certain cases.

circa have two california shows in june and july, so that would give ample time for anthony to record some lowkey sao-sessions if its in the cards.

idk. nothings definite but i find the crypticness of saosin and ant's 'heavy/hardcore project' somewhat suspect.

well see.

just glad young legs is finally happening.

I know its most likely not going to happen...but I just find it weird Saosin won't give anymore information about this upcoming album. You'd think they'd at least say they found a vocalist or just say we are doing an instrumental..

OT. I do enjoy the little snippets of this new album!!!

that is by far my most favorite snippet yet!!!

i just love how confident he feels about his album. "Yeah!"

https://vine.co/v/bVrpEx0ghmJ

https://vine.co/v/bVrDntIj2UW

I thought this was going to be straight acoustic?

he mentioned that pretty early on,

then last year he kept talking about making beats in NanoStudio on his iPad.

so idk. maybe the best of both worlds.

So based on the new vine snippets, they must be recording in the same studio circa did violent waves in!

yep. Studio 4 w/ Will Yip

tumblr_mop7eqVC5M1rrscflo1_500.jpg

Will Yip . 06.19.2013 . Facebook

“You know what this picture means…beyond honored to be a part of this record. One of the cooler things you’ll hear this year @anthonygreen666”

Anthony Green . 06.19.2013 . Twitter

"Finally recording a studio version if the more you get the less you are today"

so yeah. it looks like Young Legs is done. at least tracking.

and Will's words imply that it will be released in 2013.

Untitled (Young Legs), Untitled (To See It For What It Is) & The More You Get, The Less You Are

I find it interesting that WIll Yip is recording because he's done so many punk albums with artists from No Sleep and Run For Cover this year already. He picks his artists well, as far as genres.

f00nxz.jpg

So does this mean there are only 6 songs in the whole album?

Also has anyone heard if the song 'Stolen' is gonna be on the record? I really love that song ^_^

So does this mean there are only 6 songs in the whole album?

Also has anyone heard if the song 'Stolen' is gonna be on the record? I really love that song ^_^

maybe only 6. dunno.

that image colin posted is the only info we have on that front so it's not very definitive.

as for 'stolen', ant messaged on facebook in july 2011 that 'stolen' would be on young legs.

but there has been no mention of it since he started recording and i didnt hear it in any of the vine vids. so... idk.

the ones we did hear on the vids were: young legs & to see it for what it is

and anthony mentioned that he finally recorded: the more you get, the less you are

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.