Circa Survive Board
September

Anthony Green "Secret Hardcore Project" Discussion

Anthony Green . AbsolutePunk.net Chat . 05.24.2010

"in the next few years i will put out a hardcore record- a moshtradamus record"

Anthony Green . AP Magazine . October/November 2011 . (December 2011)

"[There is] a mystery project I'm working on right now with some mystery dudes that should end up being one of the greatest things in the fucking universe," he says cryptically. When pressed for more details, all Green will say is, "I have been wanting to start a hardcore band for a really, really long time. This will be heavy."

Anthony Green . AG Webchat . 12.08.2011

"I heard rumors about a possible post hardcore secret project. [

Oh yeah, i'm definitely doing the, i'm definitely doing the super heavy project that i can't talk about right now."

Anthony Green .Live and Let Live TV Interview . 02.03.2012 . @ 12:20

Anthony Green . Unsigned & Unleashed . 12.07.2012 . @ 3:33

I'll bet he's collaborating with the dude from a life once lost, I know they used to be good friends with circa.

I fucking wish.

Not necessarily, I think enough time has passed that all hard feelings are gone. Just think of it how fucking amazing would be to hear translating the name in full with the original band.

PLUS! he wont be druged up ; ) ahah

I really hope that tweet was a joke :(((((((((((((

And dear god, to hear Translating The Name live with the original members.. life would be that much closer to perfection.

Also, what's that 25 days of beautiful things all about? Wondering if it's gonna be physical things, or something completely different.

I don't think the Saosin thing will ever happen. I'm speculating but I think he just doesn't exactly like those guys or want to work with them. I'm kinda hoping he meant something different when he said hardcore. Because when I hear the word hardcore I think of ADTR fans wearing very bright colors and dancing like monkeys. Sorry to all hardcore fans, just not my thing.

I don't think the Saosin thing will ever happen. I'm speculating but I think he just doesn't exactly like those guys or want to work with them. I'm kinda hoping he meant something different when he said hardcore. Because when I hear the word hardcore I think of ADTR fans wearing very bright colors and dancing like monkeys. Sorry to all hardcore fans, just not my thing.

ADTR is not even hardcore tho..a life once lost yesshh

I would like to see a reunion tour with Saosin, and that's about it. It wouldn't work, everyone knows it wouldn't work. Furthermore, Saosin may still be active on their FB, but I don't see them releasing or touring for a while.

lol I think you guys are forgetting ant comes from the real hardcore scene one of his favorites is coalesce and he grew up with fucking dischord records in their prime.

Not this bullshit scene trash today passed off as "hardcore". I for one can't wait to hear him belt out some screams again.

He left saosin back in the day because the scene was getting way too superficial even back then.

lol I think you guys are forgetting ant comes from the real hardcore scene one of his favorites is coalesce and he grew up with fucking dischord records in their prime.

Not this bullshit scene trash today passed off as "hardcore". I for one can't wait to hear him belt out some screams again.

He left saosin back in the day because the scene was getting way too superficial even back then.

I know where he's coming from and I'm sure it'll fit the style he wants and sound great. I just think that hardcore music is so played out now. I feel like sort of know what to expect from this project and it does not excite or surprise me very much. I grew up around that music too and I just find it boring now. :(

Sorta wasn't the point, but REALLY?

really what?

I wasn't trying to accuse anyone of thinking that they are, I just was pointing out it made no sense bring them up.

I hope this is weird as fuck.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.