Circa Survive Board

Favorite Circa Survive Song Placement  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Circa Survive Song Placement

• #1 - Holding Someone's Hair Back, Living Together, Strange Terrain, Birth of the Economic Hit Man
    • #2 - Act Appalled, In the Morning and Amazing..., Get Out, Sharp Practice
    • #3 - Wish Resign, The Greatest Lie, Glass Arrows, Suitcase
    • #4 - The Glorious Nosebleed, The Difference Between Medicine and Poison is in the Dose, I Felt Free, The Lottery
    • #5 - In Fear and Faith, Mandala, Imaginary Enemy, My Only Friend
    • #6 - The Great Golden Baby, Travel Hymn, Through the Desert Alone, Phantasmagoria
    • #7 - Stop the Fuckin' Car, Semi-Constructive Criticism, Frozen Creek, Think of Me When They Sound
    • #8 - We're All Thieves, Kicking Your Crosses Down, Fever Dreams, Brother Song
    • #9 - Oh, Hello, On Letting Go, Spirit of the Stairwell, Bird Sounds
    • #10 - Always Getting What You Want, Carry Us Away, The Longest Mile, Blood From a Stone
    • #11 - Meet Me in Montauk, Close Your Eyes to See, Compendium, I'll Find a Way
    • #12 - House of Leaves*, Your Friends Are Gone, Dyed in the Wool

I saw someone post this on Facebook and thought it was a good idea. The idea is to pick your favorite song "placement" across all four Circa albums. (e.g., If you choose 1, then you vote Circa Survive's openers as being their best tracks.)

In case you care, my favorite is #8 - those happen to be my favorites for some reason.

really hard for me to say. i like more than i dislike

definitely number 2 doesn't really do much for me, but sharp practice is their best version of that i guess. Get out grew on me especially when they played it acoustic.

I only really like act appalled when it's played acoustic too. The intro in the recorded version i just can't stand at all, but the song gets better as you get more into it.

This was a really cool idea! I picked #4's. Those seem to be some of my favorite Circa songs collectively.

this is really hard. it changes so often that i know i'll have a different favorite in a short amount of time.

This was cool but ridiculously hard! I picked number 4, although if there was one that was just final tracks regardless of what number they were, I would definitely pick that. This was an interesting idea even though I hate picking favorites with Circa.

#6 - All of my favorites are there. Wow. That's really cool to see, actually. Haha.

"Travel Hymn" was the song that got me into Circa in the first place.

i had to go with #8. brother song isn't one of my absolutely favorites off of VW, but the other 3 are so great that i couldn't find another number that was that strong. i also considered #6 and #4.